View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 04:17 AM
Kane3162
Halfway to VIP Status

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
Sometimes it would just lock up and I couldn't slide. Or it'd get stuck in landscape.
Worse, it'd show the normal today screen or whatever tab, but the touchscreen is disabled. You have to swipe as if it was there, and it unlocks. That happens every ten or so times I turn it on.
Apparently the coOkie home tab dealie allows for the lock screen to be non-pin...
if someone with more WinMo skills could take a look at the CPL under Settings -> Personal -> Buttons -> End Key, then the option "Automatically execute the selected action:" which is defaulted to "Lock device" if you try it (press hold the end key) it locks and you only have to slide to unlock

needless to say, if someone can find out what cmd/program/whatever is under that option then i dont have any doubt that it could be implemented as a push function for the power button (but since it only locks the device and not puts it in standy it would need a little work, maybe add the cmd to the end of the current function for the power button...)

just a tid bit here...

EDIT: or you could make due with the current situation and change the end key to lock device (i have it set to terminate data connection since my phone randomly likes to turn on and get data even tho i have NOTHING set to autosync...) then hit the power button... but that is a PITA...

Last edited by Kane3162; 05-09-2010 at 04:23 AM.