PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2010, 08:42 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
I can't Go Back to regular 6.5 ever since impact came out its been like that. 6.5.5 is just what i like
+1!!! Impact and FF have been the best ROMs ever! At least IMHO...
Old 06-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I said a few post's back its a secret lol.
yeah I see that now. I guess i missed it when i was typing my last post. LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Hey i just did quick test on the .XLS in Excel Mobile... I just made a .XLS and emailed to myself. DL'd and opened with no trouble at all. Im on FF. Have you tried any other .XLS files? maybe there's just something in the weekly one you get that doesn't play well with mobile office... kinda weird but possible i guess.
Hmmm...i just repeated your test as well and I had not problems. Was able to open it with no problem But when I try and download the file that is sent i get that unsupported format error. I think you may be right, its something in that weekly email that is playing nice. Oh well like I said not a big deal but it would be nice. Thanks for the test thought. Will thank you manana after I get my 30 back.

Quote:
Ill Take a "Thanks" Also yes i wish i had the cure for flashinmania or what ever you called it.
I think i gave you a couple.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:44 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Sorry for the double post.....I actually did flash back to stock (Verizon) cause I had to travel for work so I figured stock would be best.

I had shakes and shivers (DT's) while away, and when I got back I went with Xpress's Dinik for a quick fix.
At least you're open and honest about your... ummm... "issue"

Youre progressing!!! you must have a good sponsor...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:

Oh yeah, and it seemed 'free' thanks were being given (and some hostility in other threads) so I figured I'd man up and post.

edit...also, I figure i'll be out of thanks in about half hour.

edit 2....and this is my favorite thread!
Old 06-10-2010, 08:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I can't Go Back to regular 6.5 ever since impact came out its been like that. 6.5.5 is just what i like
Quote:
+1!!! Impact and FF have been the best ROMs ever! At least IMHO...
+1 i agree completely...I went back to officail for like a month before FF came out. But the 6.5.x series is the business!
Old 06-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Maybe if we come together and do some type of voodoo, a rom will come!!!

Old 06-10-2010, 08:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Sorry to digress! Back on topic....I've been waiting to go back to FF 'cause I thought Purian was coming out with a new Black Out for FF....then he showed us that Orange! Anyone know when/if those are coming out?
Old 06-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Got it. Building a bonfire now... Then off to the store for some war paint...

EDIT* maybe the store FIRST, and THEN the bonfire....
Old 06-10-2010, 08:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Im down..I will bring the live chicken...

Quote:
Sorry to digress! Back on topic....I've been waiting to go back to FF 'cause I thought Purian was coming out with a new Black Out for FF....then he showed us that Orange! Anyone know when/if those are coming out?
I dont think that he has said. That orange one does look sweet though. I am sure that we will know when he is ready.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

hookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhookahzorr is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
yeah I see that now. I guess i missed it when i was typing my last post. LOL

Hmmm...i just repeated your test as well and I had not problems. Was able to open it with no problem But when I try and download the file that is sent i get that unsupported format error. I think you may be right, its something in that weekly email that is playing nice. Oh well like I said not a big deal but it would be nice. Thanks for the test thought. Will thank you manana after I get my 30 back.

I think i gave you a couple.
Yes You Did thank you for doing so my rep is crappy. But if you goto another site i have a high reputation.
BTW Thanks Hit For You

Quote:

LMAO

Quote:
Oh yeah, and it seemed 'free' thanks were being given (and some hostility in other threads) so I figured I'd man up and post.

edit...also, I figure i'll be out of thanks in about half hour.

edit 2....and this is my favorite thread!
Indeed This is the best thread and me too came on because i saw the post saying "Giving Out Free Thanks"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
+1 i agree completely...I went back to officail for like a month before FF came out. But the 6.5.x series is the business!
Its Just The nice Big clean looking buttons,the invisible start menu,invisible task manger and on FF The Nice Clean HDMini Look

Quote:
Hmmmm Anyone Know WitchCraft????

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2