PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2010, 09:09 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by responseataol View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Look dude if you want smaller fonts in your menu's go back to a 6.1 ROM...the menu's font size is not controlled by any of the settings...the reason it is that size is for "FINGER FRIENDLINESS"...part of the whole 6.5+ experience...its something you will have to deal with or like I said go back to 6.1
First responseatoal, your profile says you have a diamond. I just want to make sure you are in the right forum. You DO have a HTC Touch Pro2 correct?

Second, TJ is correct, 6.5.x is designed to be more "finger friendly" and many of the text boxes and their respective fonts will be larger. Doesn't sound like you like it, but I do. I rarely use my stylus now. In fact, about the only thing I use my stylus for is solitair.

The screenshots that Wesley reposted for you look normal to me too.

David

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by responseataol View Post
SPOT ON. worked PERFECTLY with your recommendations. Thank you VERY much. My fonts are now a normal level in pop up menus. Thanks again!!!!
Well, after further reading, it seems as if your problem was solved.

D

Last edited by DaveTN; 06-12-2010 at 09:12 AM.
Old 06-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

responseataol is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post

Well, after further reading, it seems as if your problem was solved.

D
David: I have a TP2..I used to have a diamond and just haven't updated my profile in a while...also - half the issue was resolved, perfectly - the other half, while it isnt a big deal, would still be pretty cool if someone could post a solution -- the main screen font, when sense is turned OFF is white/clear - I would like to be able to customize the color.

Old 06-12-2010, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2

cloudtp2 is just getting started

thx for the rom, its the first rom iv tried out. the black out theme looks real nice.
1 thing though, the internet doesnt work, it says network problem, has anybody run into this after flashing the rom??
thx

also text messages and phone service is working fine. just wont connect on internet.

Last edited by cloudtp2; 06-12-2010 at 02:16 PM.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:22 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudtp2 View Post
thx for the rom, its the first rom iv tried out. the black out theme looks real nice.
1 thing though, the internet doesnt work, it says network problem, has anybody run into this after flashing the rom??
thx

also text messages and phone service is working fine. just wont connect on internet.
You may need to do a PRL Update...
Attached Files
File Type: cab MR.X_Sprint_PRL_FW_Profile_Update.cab (739.1 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-12-2010, 02:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

downloaded it, installed to device, restated phone, still the same.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO, Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
downloaded it, installed to device, restated phone, still the same.
Go into your setting>system>Update profile. then you should have your internet working.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

i tried that, got an error code 1012. saying, profile update could not be completed. try again later, if the proplem presists, you need to contact customer service.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

jstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjstn76rs is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
i tried that, got an error code 1012. saying, profile update could not be completed. try again later, if the proplem presists, you need to contact customer service.
Ok then try going back into your start menu then find provision device and select your carrier. if your internet doesn't work after that try updating your profile again.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-12-2010, 03:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

nice. got it to work!. thx, i didnt even know about the provision device. didnt read anything about it. thx again
Old 06-12-2010, 03:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
nice. got it to work!. thx, i didnt even know about the provision device. didnt read anything about it. thx again
glad you got it working.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2