PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 09:44 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

I have all my contacts linked to their FB. But whenever I flash a newer MM update, ALLLLL the FB links to my contacts disappear. How can I keep them linked after each flash?
Old 07-08-2010, 11:06 AM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Once you finish flashing the phone and before you download all the contacts; just log in to facebook on your contacts tab. That way when your contacts get downloaded they will link automatically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteljuice View Post
I have all my contacts linked to their FB. But whenever I flash a newer MM update, ALLLLL the FB links to my contacts disappear. How can I keep them linked after each flash?

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:14 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work

Hey guys.. I am STILL running the good old 2/1 rom with a lot of fixes and tweeks.. HOWEVER. I notice when I use the HARDWARE keyboard, I dont get the XT9 or the word prediction.. I installed the CABS that are supposed to bring that back. I am using SWYPE as the latest keyboard.. Any ideas?
Old 07-08-2010, 11:30 AM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

what cabs did you install? are they for the stock keyboard or Swipe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by djqwikcut View Post
Hey guys.. I am STILL running the good old 2/1 rom with a lot of fixes and tweeks.. HOWEVER. I notice when I use the HARDWARE keyboard, I dont get the XT9 or the word prediction.. I installed the CABS that are supposed to bring that back. I am using SWYPE as the latest keyboard.. Any ideas?
Old 07-08-2010, 11:38 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

djqwikcut is keeping up the good workdjqwikcut is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
what cabs did you install? are they for the stock keyboard or Swipe?
I bet they were for stock... BUT shouldnt they still work when using the HARDWARE KEYBOARD? they were the cabs MIGHTY posted a while ago .....

how can I make this work when using the hardware keyboard.. SWYPE has its own prediction and that works fine...
Old 07-08-2010, 11:39 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

Quote:
Once you finish flashing the phone and before you download all the contacts; just log in to facebook on your contacts tab. That way when your contacts get downloaded they will link automatically.
Thanks man, appreciate it.
So I should log in BEFORE and not after, guess Ill have to HR to get everything back.

Thanks again.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:44 AM
Laying low in smoke

No, you don't have to Hard Reset the device. Just log in to Facebook on your contacts tab on Sense UI. that should bring it back.

Quote:
Thanks man, appreciate it.
So I should log in BEFORE and not after, guess Ill have to HR to get everything back.

Thanks again.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:54 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

Quote:
No, you don't have to Hard Reset the device. Just log in to Facebook on your contacts tab on Sense UI. that should bring it back.
So I did it and nothing happened. I check my contacts and all are NOT linked to FB. I have to re-link them.

Before I flash, I always just sync my phone with activesync. So after flash, everything syncs back, except for the FB links.

Should I back them up with another app?
Old 07-08-2010, 11:58 AM
Laying low in smoke

you shouldn't have too, well at least on mine once i've linked them once they link again after every hard reset and signing in to facebook.. Did you go to your contacts tab then All People and logged in in the little man with the clock in his head??

Quote:
So I did it and nothing happened. I check my contacts and all are NOT linked to FB. I have to re-link them.

Before I flash, I always just sync my phone with activesync. So after flash, everything syncs back, except for the FB links.

Should I back them up with another app?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:05 PM
Elite PPCGeeks Member

Quote:
you shouldn't have too, well at least on mine once i've linked them once they link again after every hard reset and signing in to facebook.. Did you go to your contacts tab then All People and logged in in the little man with the clock in his head??
Yup, that's what I did. Maybe I shouldn't use Activesync to back-up restore my contacts? I am confused.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2