PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2010, 09:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

responseataol is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

ive tried the text setting - it changes some but not the ones that are important (basically any time you press soft buttons and get a tabbed menu, like in email and such) very irritating...also, im looking for a font color changer...any ideas?

as to the person saying its only a 6% diff with sense off - its not the memory but more the feel - its super sluggish with it on - try it off for a while, the phone really zips...plus i think its more bells and whistles than actual functionality (all in my humble opinion)

to recap - i have sense OFF and my fonts on some menu's are SUPER big - ive tried every font edit and put them all to small and they still are really large - other issue thats bothering me is font color - any way to change it?

thanks in advance!
Old 06-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by responseataol View Post
ive tried the text setting - it changes some but not the ones that are important (basically any time you press soft buttons and get a tabbed menu, like in email and such) very irritating...also, im looking for a font color changer...any ideas?

as to the person saying its only a 6% diff with sense off - its not the memory but more the feel - its super sluggish with it on - try it off for a while, the phone really zips...plus i think its more bells and whistles than actual functionality (all in my humble opinion)

to recap - i have sense OFF and my fonts on some menu's are SUPER big - ive tried every font edit and put them all to small and they still are really large - other issue thats bothering me is font color - any way to change it?

thanks in advance!
I think font sizes in the menus are controlled by the theme you're using. try changing your theme:

Start > Settings > Home > Change theme

EDIT* What areas are you tring to change the font colors?
Old 06-11-2010, 09:37 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterface7 View Post
Hi, I am having trouble finding the reg edit's created as a general consensus of mightyrom users. It is just general edits like adding stuff to the show in task manager list, deleting startup lnks etc. If someone has the .xml file instead of the cab that would be appreciated.
HUH?? There were reg edits created in a general consensus??? I guess most reg edits are to each there own...some people do things one way...others do it another way...its preferences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyman1 View Post
Thanks and Thanked.

I just installed 1.8 and had the same problem
with the Lock Screen.

Uninstalled it, soft reset, and installed the previous
version.

All the Best!
I had the problem of the phone locking after turning the screen back on...then I went to the editor and turned it off...and don't have anymore problems...alot of the issues peeps are having with CHT 1.8 is because they install programs and edits already included in the new update...

I had an issue with the bg on all tabs but come to find out it was because I installed a mod for it that I normally would install...

My suggestion is to uninstall any lock programs....then uninstall CHT and reinstall it...then it should work...

Quote:

thanks in advance!
Like I also said in my prior post...Sense isn't sluggish unless you over mod it...yes I have tried my phone with it turned off...I have also used Windows Default...but I keep coming back to Sense because it offers so much more than anything available...

Also a screenshot of your font problem would help tremendously
Old 06-11-2010, 10:19 PM
Lurker

how do i screenshot? its really simple..with sense off, literally any menu on a soft button (like when you go to text messages and click menu on bottom right) will replicate my issue...font size is huge...

also i am trying to change the color of the font on the main screen, with sense off..
Old 06-11-2010, 10:31 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
how do i screenshot? its really simple..with sense off, literally any menu on a soft button (like when you go to text messages and click menu on bottom right) will replicate my issue...font size is huge...

also i am trying to change the color of the font on the main screen, with sense off..
You can take a screenshot using SPB Screenshot or Shake 'n' Save (to do it on your phone), or MyMobiler (to do it from your PC).

Did you try changing the theme like i mentioned a few posts back?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:58 PM
Lurker

heres a link to the two screenshots which illustrate my issue:

http://img815.imageshack.us/g/screen01w.png/

thanks in advance.
Old 06-11-2010, 10:59 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
heres a link to the two screenshots which illustrate my issue:

http://img815.imageshack.us/g/screen01w.png/

thanks in advance.
here you go, I don't see anything wrong with the text size, looks normal to me.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Old 06-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Lurker

really? the entire menu is huge taking up 3/4 of the screen real estate - in sense its not even close to that size...also for the main screen font - its white/clear, id like it to be black..any suggestions?
Old 06-11-2010, 11:13 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Quote:
really? the entire menu is huge taking up 3/4 of the screen real estate - in sense its not even close to that size...also for the main screen font - its white/clear, id like it to be black..any suggestions?
Oi... Not sure how many times I can say it... The size of the menu in that screenshot is ccontrolled by your current theme. I notice you've got red all over the place, so you've obviously changed the theme at some point. Play with some of the other themes and see if you find a color scheme you like with smaller menus. Honestly tho, some of the menus ive seen are much larger than that.

As for font color, that's a tough one for sure. I know how to do it in the actual Start Menu, but not on the Today screen.

EDIT* Sense does not use the same menus that the rest of the OS uses... That's why they're different sizes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:18 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
I just looked at my menu in my inbox and I have Sense turned on and it covers the 95% of the screen, that one you have seems to take up even less.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2