PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

SOOO, my google maps will not get a GPS lock. I also tried my sprint Nav as usually that takes longer to get a gps lock and it locked right away. I have updated the qpps. I also have a airrave and when I am in my house my usual location that it pick up is in Conoga Park, now today when I start google maps it also show my location as conoga park.
Any ideas as to what could be going on? TIA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
thanks a lot for the response! i wasnt sure i just never noticed it before i guess
No worries, i think it took me a while to notice that it does that too.

Last edited by bdurst08; 06-22-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZ HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: verizon

Mootsybb is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by sykoticazndragon View Post
You can try taking off the @blahblah.com at the end of your username. From what I've noticed the moment there's a @ in the username, the Domain input box becomes shaded.
Doh! I should have looked a little closer and what info I needed to fill in. The username sans @balh...com was edited and it works fine now. Many thanks.
Old 06-22-2010, 07:49 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Im not sure how Sprint is but on VZW if you Clear storage you have to re activate your phone (*228 option 1).
But I noticed on Mikes last ROM, if I cleared storage then flashed without programming my phone, then the auto provision didnt work, but if my phone was already programmed it would.

Dont know if this helps or not but might be useful info to someone.
Really? I've never had to *228 after a hard reset or a new flash... Not on My Tp or my TP2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdurst08 View Post
SOOO, my google maps will not get a GPS lock. I also tried my sprint Nav as usually that takes longer to get a gps lock and it locked right away. I have updated the qpps. I also have a airrave and when I am in my house my usual location that it pick up is in Conoga Park, now today when I start google maps it also show my location as conoga park.
Any ideas as to what could be going on? TIA!!!

No worries, i think it took me a while to notice that it does that too.
Did you enable "My Location"?
Old 06-22-2010, 07:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Did you enable "My Location"?
yeah i did. its weird becuz I have never had this problem before with gogole maps. its always been the quickest to pick up the gps, and sprint nav has been the slowest...now its the oppisite. its really wierd. Thanks and thanked though!

Update! Just soft reset my phone and tried it again. and low and behold it google maps picked up the GPS in like 3 seconds. Not sure what was going on but the soft reset seemed to correct it.

Last edited by bdurst08; 06-22-2010 at 07:55 PM.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

MrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good workMrBeOTP2 is keeping up the good work

sry i have a small problem plz Help >_<

I'm using mighty rom FF .everything is OK. but sometimes " Start button" can not work :-/ . i have to soft reset and it's still work well .__. . how could i fix it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeOTP2 View Post
sry i have a small problem plz Help >_<

I'm using mighty rom FF .everything is OK. but sometimes " Start button" can not work :-/ . i have to soft reset and it's still work well .__. . how could i fix it
you talkin about the hardware start button, or the start button on the screen? is this what you want? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5538
Old 06-23-2010, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdogtag1 View Post
Link for the menu folders isnt working.

Hi purian, I love your themes! Thanx dude. But I got a little problem here on the latest MightyROM WM6.5. I've installed your blue slider only. Before installing your slider, I installed GTX modification from xda-dev. But cos I don't like the look of the icons from original GTX, I then installed your blue slider. But the problem for PHOTO & WEATHER icon doesn't change. How could that? What should I do in order to change ALL icons into your blue slider? TIA
Old 06-23-2010, 12:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
you talkin about the hardware start button, or the start button on the screen? is this what you want? http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5538
yes! i'm using it sometime it can not work
Old 06-23-2010, 01:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBeOTP2 View Post
yes! i'm using it sometime it can not work
did you try reinstalling it?
Old 06-23-2010, 01:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
did you try reinstalling it?
sure ! but sometime it's still like that .i have to soft reset to use that button @_@
Soft i'm using : google map + change icon + sk tool + opera mini + cookie home tap 1.8
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2