PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 02:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 now imagio until the next one
Carrier: verizon

moc426 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Mike, I am using the latest ROM on verizon and I have the mms threaded cab from arcsoft for MMS. When I click the picture icon in the htc messenger to view the received picture, it goes into the windows sms messaging system where I have to find the message and click a little icon to view it.

Anyway to fix it so it just loads the image like it does for the pictures I have sent. Those just load without going into the windows messaging, when I click the picture icon in the htc messenger.

Thanks
Old 06-22-2010, 02:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosun View Post
I am having some issues with the Blackout II dialer. The dialer is shifted up so the 0 is the 8 and i have to press below the 0 to actually dial 0. Any recommendations?
The updated rom is using the larger dialer buttons, so the old blackout cab won't work. The updated blackout cabs are here...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=8805

Or first page of thread, post #2
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

it's always done this. My opinions, just quit using HTC messaging if you get alot of MMS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc426 View Post
Mike, I am using the latest ROM on verizon and I have the mms threaded cab from arcsoft for MMS. When I click the picture icon in the htc messenger to view the received picture, it goes into the windows sms messaging system where I have to find the message and click a little icon to view it.

Anyway to fix it so it just loads the image like it does for the pictures I have sent. Those just load without going into the windows messaging, when I click the picture icon in the htc messenger.

Thanks

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 06-22-2010, 03:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 now imagio until the next one
Carrier: verizon

moc426 is becoming a great contributor

Yes on mighty rom it has done this, but the verizon rom handles it fine. So maybe there is an easy registry fix. HTC messenger is much better that windows messenger and it works right in htc sense .

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
it's always done this. My opinions, just quit using HTC messaging if you get alot of MMS.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812

[QUOTE=bdurst08;1830236]Its always happend to me like that. it kinda sux but its just habit now that i move the slider away from my sms tab when i am done. I am pretty sure it was mentioned a LOOOOONG time ago around here, but if i remember correctly there is nothing that can be done about it...[QUOTE]

thanks a lot for the response! i wasnt sure i just never noticed it before i guess
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

sykoticazndragon is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mootsybb View Post
Thanks for the quick reply. I don't have a problem setting up a gmail account, that has worked fine. The problem is setting up my Outlook exchange account for my work email/calander. In order for me to access the exchange server, I need to submit a domain name. When I have tried to set up the email account, the domain name box will not accept any input whatsoever. If I try to edit the account settings, the Domain box is shaded and will show the cursor (unlike the set up screen), but it will not accept the input of any characters. So whenever I try to sync with the server, I get a message to the effect that my settings are incorrect.

I suspect this may just be an inherent problem with the ROM. If so, I'll reinstall the stock ROM and hope for a fix in t he near future.
You can try taking off the @blahblah.com at the end of your username. From what I've noticed the moment there's a @ in the username, the Domain input box becomes shaded.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:56 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Not for me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by moc426 View Post
Yes on mighty rom it has done this, but the verizon rom handles it fine. So maybe there is an easy registry fix. HTC messenger is much better that windows messenger and it works right in htc sense .
Try another Arcsoft cab....this doesn't happen to me...I recieve MMS in my HTC Messaging just fine..

The cab below is for VERIZON ONLY

this cab includes...

Max MMS Size Limit of 10mb
Non-threaded MMS(meaning that in Windows Messenger MMS is not threaded...SMS is threaded however)
Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.ArcSoftMMS5.2.12.62U.cab (6.31 MB, 60 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-22-2010, 05:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jmsnyc is a n00b

I can't reply or compose txt msgs. I recently installed the arcsoft mms cab from the first page and upgraded the rom to the latest version of mightyrom.

I am in non threadedn mode

Any suggestions? I am trying to remove the arcsoft cab to see if that helps.
Old 06-22-2010, 05:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter_in_WI View Post
I LOVE IT (as always)!
Where can I get that taskbar to match? Very nice!
Ehh at the moment I just use it for the R3BORN screenshots, it's officially outdated now and is known to cause some issues.. maybe one day i'll get it updated, It was modded from a TsOwens taskbar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacosun View Post
I am having some issues with the Blackout II dialer. The dialer is shifted up so the 0 is the 8 and i have to press below the 0 to actually dial 0. Any recommendations?
Let me know if WillyJays post here solved your issues.!

Thanks
Old 06-22-2010, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

DaddyLongLegs is becoming a great contributor

I hate to ask a stupid question but I disable Touch3d from the Today/Home screen and I would like to know if there's still a way to use HTC messaging rather than the built in Microsoft one. I just find the Microsoft one way too slow.

Also does the Verizon MR2 ROM update the radio in any way?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2