PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2010, 06:05 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Hey Ziggy...hurry and post something else! Your post count is 666.

David
Old 07-11-2010, 06:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
HEY PURIAN ANY PROGRESS on SLAP a HOE RED THEME or SIMILiAR i mean i LOOVVEE RED and i SEE no FULL theme FOR IT like SAMMICH did a awesome job but it lacks a skinned talk button and green just doesnt work for me
Hey dude,
At the moment I have not made any progress on a red theme what so ever. I'm at a stand still for now, the last I did was the Burnt Orange Series dialer. I was thinking of doing that theme next.

But.. there's so many new phones coming out, so many users lost to Evo or Incredible, and alot (including me) waiting for Windows Phone 7. ! So, as far as continued support its just up in air at he moment due to lack of user interest, lack of users lol when it takes soo much time for one single theme. But Sammich did just release that awesome theme of his and I may just do a red dialer to tie into his theme for now That's all I have to report at this time

Last edited by purian23; 07-11-2010 at 07:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Hey Ziggy...hurry and post something else! Your post count is 666.

David
My man Ziggy enjoys the 666, and wishes to keep it for some time. I am his appointed mediator. LOL

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-11-2010, 07:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162

it figures you would be the mediator of someone of the 666 variety...

Old 07-11-2010, 07:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Hey dude,
At the moment I have not made any progress on a red theme what so ever. I'm at a stand still for now, the last I did was the Burnt Orange Series dialer. I was thinking of doing that theme next.

But.. there's so many new phones coming out, so many users lost to Evo or Incredible, and alot (including me) waiting for Windows Phone 7. ! So, as far as continued support its just up in air at he moment due to lack of user interest, lack of users lol when it takes soo much time for one single theme. But Sammich did just release that awesome theme of his and I may just do a red dialer to tie into his theme for now That's all I have to report at this time

thank you sir and a RED DIALER is the finishing touch that sammichs theme needs i love it i use it and i hope you consider doing it
Old 07-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
I'm getting ready to give 1.8 another go... I was working on it a couple weeks ago, but I swear I lost sleep over it... I gave it 5 days straight last time trying to get MMS working properly and no go...

So... bring on the caffeine...
GOOD LUCk man!! I didnt quite spend that much time. But is it a pain in the ass. i wish you luck, it would be sweet if someone got it working. I dont have very much technical knowledge, but if you need any help testing anything I would be glad. As I am a fellow sprinter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
better man than me my brother!!! Good luck though!
+1 i agree!
Old 07-11-2010, 08:51 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
My man Ziggy enjoys the 666, and wishes to keep it for some time. I am his appointed mediator. LOL
lol... Mediator or Median?

David
Old 07-11-2010, 09:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cornellian is just getting started
Question Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

In Full Force (build date: 05/01/10) I have noticed that the calendar for date selection does not work when creating or editing Tasks.

Has anyone else noticed this and is there a way to restore the date selection calendar?

By the way, Full Force is an amazing ROM!

Thanks for the help.

EDIT

Found a fix, had to remove the following registry key to restore the default Windows Mobile date picker.

HKLM\System\GWE\Commctrl\CustomDateTimeCtrl=\windo ws\htcDTP.dll

Last edited by cornellian; 07-11-2010 at 11:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Herman
Carrier: Telus

Van G is just getting started

Been using 062010 ROM for about a week and I've run into a couple instances where I cannot 'wake' my phone to bring the screen back on. If I get a call, the phone rings and screen comes on and it's back to normal for the call and there after.

The two times it happened this weekend I was running Google Maps but I can't be certain this is was the case on previous occasions.

The only changes to the ROM are key edits for the bit rate reduction and left soft key to Contacts.

The only app I have installed is Weather Bug, but it has not been running during any of the 'can't wake' scenarios.

Any thoughts?

Telus Rhodium - Energy.RHODCDMA.21916.Sense2.5.Cookie.1.8.5.Jul.04 - Radio 1.92.00WV - Voyager 510

Last edited by Van G; 07-12-2010 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-12-2010, 10:52 AM
Elite PPCGeeks Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Fido(Can), Alfa(Leb), Jawal(Ksa)

bteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIPbteljuice is a VIP

hey guys, on minute 16, can anyone tell me what this guy is using on his phone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yDWX...eature=related

I know he is using CHT for the programs, but wht about the top bar that:contacts, favorites, msgs and wireless connections. I want that, can anyone help.

Last edited by bteljuice; 07-12-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2