View Single Post
Old 07-11-2010, 06:28 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available! ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
HEY PURIAN ANY PROGRESS on SLAP a HOE RED THEME or SIMILiAR i mean i LOOVVEE RED and i SEE no FULL theme FOR IT like SAMMICH did a awesome job but it lacks a skinned talk button and green just doesnt work for me
Hey dude,
At the moment I have not made any progress on a red theme what so ever. I'm at a stand still for now, the last I did was the Burnt Orange Series dialer. I was thinking of doing that theme next.

But.. there's so many new phones coming out, so many users lost to Evo or Incredible, and alot (including me) waiting for Windows Phone 7. ! So, as far as continued support its just up in air at he moment due to lack of user interest, lack of users lol when it takes soo much time for one single theme. But Sammich did just release that awesome theme of his and I may just do a red dialer to tie into his theme for now That's all I have to report at this time

Last edited by purian23; 07-11-2010 at 07:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 5 times.