PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 08:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jaworthen is keeping up the good workjaworthen is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
I knew this one immediately...I am a Futurama Freak...

Its not amazing its just how we roll...I have quite a bit of Sense mods installed right now and plenty of apps and twitter, email, weather and I am chillin at 5MB...I think the highest I have ever been is 12 and that was with about 8 to 10 apps running...
TJ, thanks for the response. If you review it in dotfred Task Manager, you will likely see that the number is much higher. Ziggy posted on this this morning. Not certain why there is a discrepancy, but it's there for some reason. Thanks!!

If I've helped in any way, please hit the THANKS button - and thanks!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

downloaded last night, just installed this morning so just started my tweaks. here's what my FF looks like so far!

Last edited by chino331; 04-27-2010 at 09:03 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

Legmce is a n00b

Have successfully load Mighty Rom....Many Thanks..Great ROM!
I have an issue I hope that has been addressed...I have a Verizon TP2 with 6.5/2.5..before I flashed Mighty Rom I had the ability to picture text and video text...I no longer have that ability???????
Old 04-27-2010, 09:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon

tjbahri is keeping up the good worktjbahri is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legmce View Post
Have successfully load Mighty Rom....Many Thanks..Great ROM!
I have an issue I hope that has been addressed...I have a Verizon TP2 with 6.5/2.5..before I flashed Mighty Rom I had the ability to picture text and video text...I no longer have that ability???????

There you go.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:14 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLord View Post
+1. How's does the new Rom run guys? Any issues?
no major issues, FF ROM is running great! a graphical glitch here and there, but that's expected with 6.5.x! awesome job Mike!

edit - Mike - is this running an older version of WM Live? looks different.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

@Chino331 - just curious as to why your FF looks different? Example: task bar (you have 3G while I have Ev, your battery is white where mine is green), assuming you have a diff task bar?

Also, your menu button is all the way bottom right, where other's menu button is offset slightly left.

I'll post a screen shot in a few.

TIA
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen13.jpg (8.4 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by willyjay; 04-27-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc touch diamond

slash007 is a n00b

I have a question that I can't seem to find the answer to in search. Is there a way to disable the rotation for incoming calls? I am missing 8 out of ten calls as my phone pauses then rotates almost everytime I pull it out of the holster to answer a call, and by the time it rotates back I have a missed call. This is pretty much my only gripe with the phone but it drives me crazy. I disabled rotation in the settings, but it still does it. Is there something else that I could do? Thanks.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:26 AM
Flashaholic!
Pocket PC: Vogue->(TP2/Incredible 2/ThunderBolt)
Carrier: Verizon

Lmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIPLmiller1708 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
I knew this one immediately...I am a Futurama
Actually if you have Firefox there is an add on called auto pager which makes the whole thread into one page just continuous scroll...kinda nice...
Love it! Thanks for the Tip!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
no major issues, FF ROM is running great! a graphical glitch here and there, but that's expected with 6.5.x! awesome job Mike!

edit - Mike - is this running an older version of WM Live? looks different.
agreed Chino, running full force as well and there are no major issues. It looks like this is the windows live from the stock sprint rom but it works good. Anyone else notice slower data particularly downloading from opera mobile? Mine seems to be creeping along since yesterday. but if I run a data test, its fast, just downloading seems slow to me. May just be the network for me but wanted to throw it out there. thanks!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:35 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: uscc

mander1983 is a n00b

Hey, I would like to test the beta ROM. Is it still possible to download it?

Thanks
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2