PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 03:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

So please share, we all seem to want to know. Did you mean to say charged on Monday or checked was Wednesday???????

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
yep, haha, my battery life has been so good I don't know what to do with myself, I keep feeling like I need to charge it but I don't yet...

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-28-2010, 03:24 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhyme187 View Post
MR. MoUSe....

here is a list of all that i have installed thus far on the FF Beta :

(List)
mrmediaguy_Eschelon_Kirstein Bluetooth
Just a heads up, rhyme, Mike patched the BT power bleed a while back so this cab is no longer necessary. He's already cooked this fix into the ROM

Last edited by Eschelon; 04-28-2010 at 03:27 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Bumping up, looking for an answer still.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile 6.0) Sprint T7380)

Is there a quick File Explorer file save I can do to backup my Internet Tab Quick Links? Something like I do for backing up my Stock Tab with the HTC\ygo file?
Old 04-28-2010, 03:34 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Bumping up, looking for an answer still.
If you're asking what I think you are, I wrote a thread on this a while back:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114962

Check there for your answer
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I think that is what he is asking for... It is also on page one Post #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
If you're asking what I think you are, I wrote a thread on this a while back:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114962

Check there for your answer

Old 04-28-2010, 03:41 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I think that is what he is asking for... It is also on page one Post #5
It's the same one. I link to it in post #5
Old 04-28-2010, 03:43 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: f
Carrier: f

cnr0616 is keeping up the good workcnr0616 is keeping up the good work

I am so anxious about this new ROM I don't know what to do. I missed the Full Force Beta by two posts, I think I'm going have a heart attack at 27.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:45 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Take an aspirin and you should be ok!! ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnr0616 View Post
I am so anxious about this new ROM I don't know what to do. I missed the Full Force Beta by two posts, I think I'm going have a heart attack at 27.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:46 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnr0616 View Post
You think you're anxious now... just wait until you see SE
Old 04-28-2010, 03:50 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
You think you're anxious now... just wait until you see SE
he can, its posted.(pics)
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2