PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 04:19 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
Then what's going to surprise us when we see the SE rom? I really can't see myself switching away from 6.5.x to a standard 6.5 rom purely based on battery life if nothing else. Not to mention that the entire device runs consistently better with FF then the Offical,at least in my experience.
Then stay on FF. Nobody will make you move off of it if 6.5.x is what you want
Old 04-28-2010, 04:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff

Thanks and thanked!

So in an nutshell, it is more than just a simple File Explorer backup of some files, because there are registry backup's also from what I can tell.

=Eschelon;1724529]If you're asking what I think you are, I wrote a thread on this a while back:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=114962

Check there for your answer[/QUOTE]

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-28-2010, 04:23 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by toddpedersen View Post
Thanks and thanked!

So in an nutshell, it is more than just a simple File Explorer backup of some files, because there are registry backup's also from what I can tell.
Yes. It's not just one easy file to backup. You need to backup/restore both the HKCU and HKLM manila reg keys, as well as both the vb.vol file and 'thumbnails' directory in \Windows
Old 04-28-2010, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Then stay on FF. Nobody will make you move off of it if 6.5.x is what you want
Oh, I hear you but you made it sound like SE was gonna blow our minds or something

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens
Old 04-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
Oh, I hear you but you made it sound like SE was gonna blow our minds or something
Has a Mighty release ever not blown your mind
Old 04-28-2010, 04:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Has a Mighty release ever not blown your mind
Well FF is great but I just don't think the SE will blow my mind, when compared to FF that is.

It's purely personal preference but I just don't see why someone would go back to 6.5 unless it was on a cosmetic basis on which they switched back. Even then, cosmetically I prefer 6.5.x

Last edited by PhantomApolyon; 04-28-2010 at 04:32 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:34 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

personally FF isn't that appealing to me once i tried it. The start menu on the bottom with the buttons not always aligning properly just isn't sexy to me. I went on to his Official Beta and i'm loving that right now. And to all you FF fans don't bash me this is how I feel.
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 04-28-2010, 04:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

biff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbiff6789 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
personally FF isn't that appealing to me once i tried it. The start menu on the bottom with the buttons not always aligning properly just isn't sexy to me. I went on to his Official Beta and i'm loving that right now. And to all you FF fans don't bash me this is how I feel.
agreed. i'm not much of a fan of 6.5.x either

in fact, way back before this thread was scrubbed i think i even remember MightyMike saying he doesn't like it much either
Old 04-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

We can't bash on personal opinion, That's how this country became a great country!! =D>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post

Old 04-28-2010, 04:43 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
We can't bash on personal opinion, That's how this country became a great country!! =D>
correct but people getting mad that you don't agree with them is the reason this country still has so many issues
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2