PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 03:52 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
he can, its posted.(pics)
I know. But as you know, there are a few extra goodies and some more eye candy that you can't see in the ss
Old 04-28-2010, 03:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
You think you're anxious now... just wait until you see SE
I don't see how its going to be better than Full Force...unless SE ends up being 6.5.x, which I doubt.

Phantom's 6.5/6.5x Modified Lock Screens

Last edited by PhantomApolyon; 04-28-2010 at 04:00 PM.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:01 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Nothing would surprise me!! so far everything has only gotten better!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
I don't see how its going to be better than Full Force...unless SE ends up being 6.5.5, which I doubt.

Old 04-28-2010, 04:04 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
I don't see how its going to be better than Full Force...unless SE ends up being 6.5.x, which I doubt.
but its posted and its not? you guys see the ss?
Old 04-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Laying low in smoke

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

they were posted by mike a few days ago, I think it was before FF went BETA!

Quote:
but its posted and its not? you guys see the ss?
Old 04-28-2010, 04:08 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
they were posted by mike a few days ago, I think it was before FF went BETA!
ha, no thats not true. but eitherway
Old 04-28-2010, 04:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

PhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPhantomApolyon is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Nothing would surprise me!! so far everything has only gotten better!!
don't get me wrong, I sure as hell hope so
Old 04-28-2010, 04:09 PM
Laying low in smoke

found it.. I hope this is what they were talking about when they said the SS were posted..

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3634

Quote:
ha, no thats not true. but eitherway
Old 04-28-2010, 04:12 PM
acs tester

Quote:
found it.. I hope this is what they were talking about when they said the SS were posted..

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3634
ya, only one 5x rom.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
ya, only one 5x rom.
Then what's going to surprise us when we see the SE rom? I really can't see myself switching away from 6.5.x to a standard 6.5 rom purely based on battery life if nothing else. Not to mention that the entire device runs consistently better with FF then the Offical,at least in my experience.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2