PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 03:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

thank u tj i will wait patiently bro
Old 04-28-2010, 04:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium Sprint
Carrier: INDOSAT & Smart

Incrediboy is a n00b
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
I'm not on the thread for one night and you guys make Mike angry. Tsk tsk! Anyhow, did first rest since last night because of some mods and the thing is still a beauty

Unless I'm missing something, this beta's is good enough unless Mike makes this thing faster than it already is haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

it still has the SIM manager. is that what you are referring to?

I think this falls under information that we are allowed to talk about...
No, it's not SIM Manager. The standard icon looks like SIM Manager though. Could u see any SIM Manager look-a-like icon when on GSM only?
Old 04-28-2010, 04:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 w/ MightyRom
Carrier: big red

iBIGGZ is a n00b

just installed mightyrom and i must say its great. is it necc to install the cleanup.cab file? or no?
Old 04-28-2010, 04:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBIGGZ View Post
just installed mightyrom and i must say its great. is it necc to install the cleanup.cab file? or no?
no. the cleanup cab is just for the stock rom. no cleaning needed here.

Last edited by razorloves; 04-28-2010 at 04:31 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:59 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evolicious
Carrier: Sprint

TreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on repTreyBeno is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Wow, I wake up with indigestion and read the forum and Mike is pissed? I don't even see what a person has to gain by leaking the download link? Crazy man. Just crazy.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:17 AM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Just a question do all you FF beta testers know the release date or is it say not for public eyes lol I dont need to know but just curious if a bunch of youknow when its going to drop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
It only says the date of the beta: 4/26. No one knows but Mike when it will be released (maybe esch and ziggy too).
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
IF ANYONE leaks any more info about release dates and where to look bla bla bla... you will be removed from future beta's and I WILL POSTPONE the release.

DO NOT make me angry.

Be patient and wait. Period!
As Mike keeps saying, please just be patient. It will come soon, he just wants to make sure it is as stable as possible prior to mass release. It will be worth the wait. Damn, I feel like a broken record repeating this each release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Question for mr mike,
htcvolumecontrol.dll on the official rom will be the same as in previous rom?
As far as I know, I'll pull it and verify for you though.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

jkipster is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Start -> Settings -> Connections -> USB to PC, then select 'Active Sync' and hit 'Done'
After flashing this MightyROM my activesync no longer is detecting my phone through the usb connection. I've tried unchecking the enable faster data sync box. Nothing still. I can't sync up to restore my contact info etc.

Please help a noob here.

TIA
Old 04-28-2010, 05:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHoDiUM (TP2)
Carrier: CRiCkeT

rhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIPrhyme187 is a VIP

here are two screen shotz of things i find workin well with FuLL FoRCe

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:50 AM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
I have the rm, but broke it about half an hour ago to non-bootable state...
+i haz ff, not official.
Yeah I was on the FF beta when it broke down...its back up and running now...dunno why it happened...all a sudden my data wouldn't connect so I did a PRL update to see if that helped and when it reset boom nada...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulmatic View Post
okay.. but what i dont understand is.. yesterday when i was using Swype on FF.. i encountered no problems whatsoever.. for the 24+ hrs that it was on.

but after 1 hour of Swype on OF.. data went boom
boo yah theres the answer I installed swype with the HTC skin before this happened and had the same results with FF...so maybe that is what happened when I lost my data connect....

I can honestly say I can live without Swype...IMO it can wype my.....(yep)....

=============

Also guys remember to be appreciative of Mike's work with the ROMs in the works....I have tested the Official and Full Force and like many are saying these ROMs are running smooth and the memory is running optimally...it is worth the wait

Last edited by tjELITE; 04-28-2010 at 06:01 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tearlessj is a n00b

Sorry kind of new to this. How come I dont have the option to send picture messaging? Sprint btw.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2