PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2010, 05:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Galaxy S2
Carrier: AT&T

zdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good workzdogtag1 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
I am making sure that everything runs smooth as far as compatible...then I will release 'em...should be soon...as far as FF goes...I am not sure because it is a different taskbar type....but if someone could do me a favor if they are on FF to extract tapres.192.dll from there ROM...I should be able to fix it if thats the correct file I need...

Huh I have bad eyesight and even I can see them...
here ya go...
Attached Files
File Type: zip tapres.192.zip (66.3 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawst95 View Post
One more question: Has there been a consensus reached on the best radio? I'm on sprint but using 2.18 from USC. What's the verdict on the newer sprint radio?
There is no consensus. Different radios provide different results for different people.

Some may have great success with one radio in terms of reception, while another person may use that same radio and experience awful results.

The only way to find which is best for you is to flash them all and try them each for a few days to find which is best for you

Also, in a completely unrelated matter, after reading up on the last several pages it seems a lot of peeps have been asking about when to use task29...

You only need to use it when you are experiencing problems. Some people do it before every flash, but this is overkill. Running it before each and every flash would be like washing your car after each time you drive it - even though it won't hurt anything, it's a waste of time and completely unnecessary

Don't get me wrong, you can do whatever you want; I'm not saying you can't do it. But hopefully this helps clarify when it is recommended that you do use it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:27 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No consensus on this!! its all a matter of personal opinion. I'm using the Sprint radio 2.32 and its working VERY well for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawst95 View Post
One more question: Has there been a consensus reached on the best radio? I'm on sprint but using 2.18 from USC. What's the verdict on the newer sprint radio?

Old 05-01-2010, 05:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

smjhays is a n00b

I am running MR SE, lovin it to death!!

Do can I remove the Transparent Top Bar (Operator Text)?? Some of the old "No Curtain" cabs are not working, causing weird results (disappearing CHT, clock switches back to stock, etc).
Old 05-01-2010, 05:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2 | DROID X
Carrier: VzW | Mighty ROM | ?

Sapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good workSapo2112 is keeping up the good work

Way to be a buzz kill...not even a hey thanks tj for telling me which file to edit....[/QUOTE]

Tj- still waiting on you to release yours. I agree, not cool.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:31 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78
Wirelessly posted (Da Touch Pro2 with Le Wifi: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Been using 2.32wu since it came out. Never had an issue.

Give some
Old 05-01-2010, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: VZW

Summit is keeping up the good workSummit is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
As for the Opera...aren't they the same version...atleast I thought they were when I was on the BETAs
You are right. It just seems the 6.5.x ROM's Opera diverts to small screen page versions more than the SE experience. And then again, maybe I'm on drugs!
Old 05-01-2010, 05:43 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
No consensus on this!! its all a matter of personal opinion. I'm using the Sprint radio 2.32 and its working VERY well for me.
More so its where you live...some Radios give better reception in some areas...

Quote:
Originally Posted by smjhays View Post
I am running MR SE, lovin it to death!!

Do can I remove the Transparent Top Bar (Operator Text)?? Some of the old "No Curtain" cabs are not working, causing weird results (disappearing CHT, clock switches back to stock, etc).
Look below...

If you want the Operator Text Removed...use Cookies Home Tab since you have it installed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapo2112 View Post
Tj- still waiting on you to release yours. I agree, not cool.
I got another tweak in store...don't you worry and this time...lips are sealed till I post it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Da Touch Pro2 with Le Wifi: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Been using 2.32wu since it came out. Never had an issue.
OR78 you da man you know that right...hehehe...

(btw look at the above where it says Wirelessy posted...Da Touch Pro 2 with Le Wifi...lmao...huhhuh le french misure)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
You are right. It just seems the 6.5.x ROM's Opera diverts to small screen page versions more than the SE experience. And then again, maybe I'm on drugs!
Gimme some....
Attached Files
File Type: cab tjELITE.WAR.NoTopCurtain.cab (33.8 KB, 69 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-01-2010 at 05:45 PM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

ageesm is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapo2112 View Post
Way to be a buzz kill...not even a hey thanks tj for telling me which file to edit....

Sorry Tj, I had already edited it for personal use. Any custom taskbar I use I prefer the 3G icon over the Ev, I have been editing the tapres files for quite some time.

Figured I'd throw it up there, my apologies for stealing anyone's thunder.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2

smjhays is a n00b

thanked!!

I wanted the bar removed. Also found Cookie's Transparency Mod for that bar as well.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2