View Single Post
Old 05-01-2010, 05:26 PM
Eschelon
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawst95 View Post
One more question: Has there been a consensus reached on the best radio? I'm on sprint but using 2.18 from USC. What's the verdict on the newer sprint radio?
There is no consensus. Different radios provide different results for different people.

Some may have great success with one radio in terms of reception, while another person may use that same radio and experience awful results.

The only way to find which is best for you is to flash them all and try them each for a few days to find which is best for you

Also, in a completely unrelated matter, after reading up on the last several pages it seems a lot of peeps have been asking about when to use task29...

You only need to use it when you are experiencing problems. Some people do it before every flash, but this is overkill. Running it before each and every flash would be like washing your car after each time you drive it - even though it won't hurt anything, it's a waste of time and completely unnecessary

Don't get me wrong, you can do whatever you want; I'm not saying you can't do it. But hopefully this helps clarify when it is recommended that you do use it
This post has been thanked 1 times.