PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2010, 01:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

nickhodge is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Is it possible to have HDwalls working on the newest rom? Thanks~I cant have all my tab showing proper wallpaper, including the home tab.

Also, is there any way to hide background of calendar if HDwalls works?

The new rom is awesome btw.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Toliet Paper 2
Carrier: SpRint

jdmtsx is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
2 clocks, Tjelite's which includes a clear silver clock with clear bg and t-mobile clear white clock. Use the no clock background cab with this clock to get the same look at tjelite. Just one is silver and the other is white. Also no curtains cab attached. Please thank Tjelite for his great clock and Santod for his mods!

Can you make a black t-mobile clock? Please! Thanks!
Old 03-24-2010, 01:17 AM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
Do I need to soft reset after loading the screen sensitivity cab, and with the keeping wifi on cab will it work when using wifi internet sharing. I loaded it and when I turn the screen off the connection ends.
Yes, you need to soft reset in order for all the changes to take effect

As for the connection being terminated, that's caused by your carrier and not the cab. But yes, it will kepp Wifi on
Old 03-24-2010, 01:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

tracerit is becoming a great contributor

is anyone having troubles adding gmail accounts? my accounts aren't synching, says i can't connect ot the incoming server.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
I hope you like it. It works really well and looks good with this rom.
Just got done customizing everything - I had 2 install the cookie home mod & there is another cab to change all the settings otherwise you have to use a registry editor. I must say everything works pretty slick, took me a while to get it set up how I want it but looks great now and I have the call history ready on now. If you use the bigger 3 icon per row settings, you might want to enable auto-hide quicklinks for anyone else setting it up. If you don't your apts won't show not that I use it that much anyway but I like that it pops up when I do. I set mine to 4X to get smaller icons and then this isn't really a problem unless 2 or more apts are showing on the screen. Thanks for referring me to that and thanks to the guys at xda for there really hard work.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Zwei
Carrier: TNN (the now network)

bdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbdurst08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
Anyone know how to get the call history tab back in the home screen? I used this all the time and hardly ever the calender.
check my post #453. it has the uzeb 2.5 call history tab. which puts ur call history onto the slider.

hope this helps.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Now a new problem I noticed, I'm sure it's just my phone but my Notifications panel, there is no text anywhere, just the icons and you can see the outline of the button but no text (like dimiss all or close) Only thing I can think of is the MM_gadget freak taskbar I use. It works fine for youtube and everything and even the dual volumes which I hate - is there a way to get it back to the single volume bar and of course any advice on the notification panel text missing?
Old 03-24-2010, 01:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Rollazn is just getting started

Anyone have the cab for swype like the one that's cooked in the Energy rom?

I have another cab for swype but its smaller... i got used to Energy's rom version...

thanks in advance!
Old 03-24-2010, 01:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint SERO 500

tracerit is becoming a great contributor

what is everyone's email settings for gmail? i wanted to know if the problem with my gmail accounts not synchronizing was due to a cab i installed but i went ahead and did a hard reset and set up a gmail account first thing but it's not working still... so i'm guessing it's with the ROM. so i just want to know if anyone else has this problem.
Old 03-24-2010, 02:03 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: VZW TP2 GREATEST VZW PHONE EVER
Carrier: VZW

isdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuffisdnmatt knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracerit View Post
what is everyone's email settings for gmail? i wanted to know if the problem with my gmail accounts not synchronizing was due to a cab i installed but i went ahead and did a hard reset and set up a gmail account first thing but it's not working still... so i'm guessing it's with the ROM. so i just want to know if anyone else has this problem.
No problems here. Are you syncing via Activesync?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2