PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 11:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

I'd also like to point out the obvious commonality between those posters showing their nonconstructive critisizm ....
Old 03-22-2010, 11:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

Tweak_four17 is becoming a great contributor
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

hmm XDA_UC isn't importing my reg edits...and I can't seem to manually import them using PHM Reg edit either..what did I do wrong? >(
Old 03-22-2010, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch My Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

khalidabuu is keeping up the good workkhalidabuu is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to khalidabuu Send a message via Skype™ to khalidabuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Thanks for the laugh man I was truly upset about how these ppl get on here and then leave irrelevant comments about how this ROM was not what "they" expected! I bet if Mike found out a way to make this ROM start your car or spit out 10 dollar bills someone would still say something stupid like, "So why couldnt you make it spit out 100's??" Or "It can start my car but you shouldve made it remote control it too!!" Like the complaints never end. I havent even flashed the ROM yet...I just came on to see what everybody was saying about it and all Ive read was blah blah blah blah!!! why?? why?? why?? why?? should've...should've....should've....should've... ..Im annoyed by the comments and I didnt even cook the ROM.
Lol Agrreed u had me rolling but i agree i do feel like some people ought to be quite or just not use it all together personally im loving the hell out of it . THnx Mike
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

deadgods is a n00b

witch maxmanila to use with this?
Old 03-22-2010, 11:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

aamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to aamon17

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Thanks for the laugh man I was truly upset about how these ppl get on here and then leave irrelevant comments about how this ROM was not what "they" expected! I bet if Mike found out a way to make this ROM start your car or spit out 10 dollar bills someone would still say something stupid like, "So why couldnt you make it spit out 100's??" Or "It can start my car but you shouldve made it remote control it too!!" Like the complaints never end. I havent even flashed the ROM yet...I just came on to see what everybody was saying about it and all Ive read was blah blah blah blah!!! why?? why?? why?? why?? should've...should've....should've....should've... ..Im annoyed by the comments and I didnt even cook the ROM.
No doubt! LOL! You already know what it is though, cuz you've been here for a minute. A Hustler aint a Hustler without customers, right? Some of these cats keep complaining & still keep coming back. Everybody has a lane. I expect them to be right where they are & do just what they do.

Anyway, I just finished setting everything back up. this thing is the bizness for real! The start menu organization is nothing when you have Ziggy's cab OR several backed up versions from the old roms! LOL! So, I'm good fam! Go ahead, download & enjoy!
---- Former Verizon XV6700
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812

hmmm i didnt see anyone post anything about gripes except for myself. about the memory and the folder icons...i feel bad now...sorry guys...ill keep my picky comments to myself next time..on the other hand since i did a soft reset im down to like 53% mem which is great and its still really fast..there..i feel more constructive haha i think i just needed the throwback mightyrom plaid wallpaper and the cool colorful folder icons to make me feel more at home..have a good night all and happy...uhh flashing? haha
Old 03-22-2010, 11:57 PM
Cheers! ^^
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TnA-2xXtReM Send a message via Yahoo to TnA-2xXtReM

What kind of custom taskbars you guys using with this new ROM? Also, does the ##33284# works anymore? Sorry, I'm a little bit behind on stuff

Temporary selling Sprint SERO 500 plans for $80.

The SERO 500 plan is only $30 a month and it gives you: 500 minutes monthly, unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited picture mail, nights and weekend from 7PM to 7AM, and more!

Old 03-22-2010, 11:58 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: SPC

Zing Zing is becoming a great contributor

To all the folks that have already flasjhed, can you guys confirm if the dialer is the big button or smaller one? thank you.
Old 03-22-2010, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

AycheDub is keeping up the good workAycheDub is keeping up the good work

Is there any option aside from the HTC Messaging for this ROM? I'd really like to go back to WinMo messaging but I'm not a big fan of the Disable HTC Messaging cab that is over at XDA because it adds an extra process... any suggestions?
Old 03-22-2010, 11:59 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokerpot View Post
Mordy can you please add how to disable weather animations to the FAQ? Thanks.
yes I will. Short way - choose animated wallpaper, then choose albums, then your card/wherever...viola. doesn't need to be animated, but choosing animated blocks the weather...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2