PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 12:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

aamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuffaamon17 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to aamon17
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh8812 View Post
hmmm i didnt see anyone post anything about gripes except for myself. about the memory and the folder icons...i feel bad now...sorry guys...ill keep my picky comments to myself next time..on the other hand since i did a soft reset im down to like 53% mem which is great and its still really fast..there..i feel more constructive haha i think i just needed the throwback mightyrom plaid wallpaper and the cool colorful folder icons to make me feel more at home..have a good night all and happy...uhh flashing? haha
You're at 53% at boot? That's not right at all. Did you hard reset after flashing? What all have you installed yourself?
---- Former Verizon XV6700
Old 03-23-2010, 12:01 AM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
Is there any option aside from the HTC Messaging for this ROM? I'd really like to go back to WinMo messaging but I'm not a big fan of the Disable HTC Messaging cab that is over at XDA because it adds an extra process... any suggestions?
It's already partially disabled by Mike. But you're stuck with what comes out of the box for now. Even the HTC messaging disable cabs won't work with this ROM as it is right now

You can either select 'All Messages' or hit 'Menu -> Reply' on the manila messaging tab to get into WinMo messaging. But clicking on the message itself on the manila messaging tab will take you in HTC messaging
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:01 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by khalidabuu View Post
Lol Agrreed u had me rolling but i agree i do feel like some people ought to be quite or just not use it all together personally im loving the hell out of it . THnx Mike
+1 on that. I dont mind helping ppl if they have problems with the ROM or some other cabs they are trying to install.....but I just cant stand for the complaints....especially those that are based around "user preferences" and not real ROM issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamon17 View Post
No doubt! LOL! You already know what it is though, cuz you've been here for a minute. A Hustler aint a Hustler without customers, right? Some of these cats keep complaining & still keep coming back. Everybody has a lane. I expect them to be right where they are & do just what they do.

Anyway, I just finished setting everything back up. this thing is the bizness for real! The start menu organization is nothing when you have Ziggy's cab OR several backed up versions from the old roms! LOL! So, I'm good fam! Go ahead, download & enjoy!
Yeah man I have always loved MM's ROMs since the TP1. I was sad when he went to the TP2 and all I had was NRGz..which are also good....but I like the stable feel of a phone versus aesthetics, but Im flashing now. I had to do the jerk (flash dance) real quick but I should be experiencing the beauty here in about 5 minutes. Ive waited this long.......so I might as well take my time and flash it right.

Last edited by youngpro83; 03-23-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

aussiepunk is a n00b

Hey Mike, read the whole thread to make sure but no-one mentioned definitively about a flash-dance* being necessary for anyone coming from one of your project ROM's. Can you confirm that for any MightyROM Official or Project ROM you simply flash the new ROM, clear storage, run carrier provision then Rock and Roll?

btw I have to apologize, I subscribe to your twitter feed and have it text me when you update so the instant I got your tweet I started hitting up your site and F5'ing like mad hehe I quit after about 10 minutes I realized I was most likely part of the problem.

I seriously get anxious when your ROM is flashing my phone, I'm so excited to see what you've done. I think I have a crush on your ROM's

*for n00bs: flash-dance=flash to stock ROM from your carrier then flash to MightyROM. This used to be recommended procedure for certain MightyROM's.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

issues on location icon wont stay on first boot and afther?

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G
Old 03-23-2010, 12:05 AM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Sorry guys for the quote on quote...but Im a religious man and I couldnt stand looking at the triple 6's on the post. I can deal with 667
Old 03-23-2010, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mjh8812 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to mjh8812

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamon17 View Post
You're at 53% at boot? That's not right at all. Did you hard reset after flashing? What all have you installed yourself?
activesync (at 30 min intervals for mail,contacts,calendar), HTC weathers running, a secondary pop email (every 30 mins), i signed in to twitter, and the MMS sprint cab..and of course provisioning sprint cab..maybe i should do a clear storage?
Old 03-23-2010, 12:07 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepunk View Post
Hey Mike, read the whole thread to make sure but no-one mentioned definitively about a flash-dance* being necessary for anyone coming from one of your project ROM's. Can you confirm that for any MightyROM Official or Project ROM you simply flash the new ROM, clear storage, run carrier provision then Rock and Roll?

btw I have to apologize, I subscribe to your twitter feed and have it text me when you update so the instant I got your tweet I started hitting up your site and F5'ing like mad hehe I quit after about 10 minutes I realized I was most likely part of the problem.

I seriously get anxious when your ROM is flashing my phone, I'm so excited to see what you've done. I think I have a crush on your ROM's

*for n00bs: flash-dance=flash to stock ROM from your carrier then flash to MightyROM. This used to be recommended procedure for certain MightyROM's.
Yeah man every one will probably respond to this and say do the flash dance. Might as well just do it right. "Do it right do it light....Do it wrong do it long" You have waited this long for the ROM to drop....you might as well flash it the right way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post
issues on location icon wont stay on first boot and afther?
Could you elaborate?

Last edited by youngpro83; 03-23-2010 at 12:09 AM.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

aussiepunk is a n00b

Hey Mike - have you come even remotely close to making as much as your local burger flipper does for each hour you've spent on every ROM from Touch Pro up till now? My local In-n-Out here in Cali hires entry level people starting at $10.50 an hour. I say you come up with an honest, secret total for how many hours you've put in then me and all of the fans donate until we get you up to burger-flipper wages at the very least. I've used your ROM's for easily thousands of hours so I want to give back a little.
Old 03-23-2010, 12:08 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

so it seems that when the site was wonky, people were using the direct .exe link rather than the wordpress download manager link (duhh they couldn't get to the site)

newhoozle, I decided to update the download logs to correspond.

1. MightyROM_RhodiumW_032310 (709)

You guys pwn!

Thank you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2