View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 05:17 AM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahzorr View Post
Just a question do all you FF beta testers know the release date or is it say not for public eyes lol I dont need to know but just curious if a bunch of youknow when its going to drop?
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlin View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))
It only says the date of the beta: 4/26. No one knows but Mike when it will be released (maybe esch and ziggy too).
Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
IF ANYONE leaks any more info about release dates and where to look bla bla bla... you will be removed from future beta's and I WILL POSTPONE the release.

DO NOT make me angry.

Be patient and wait. Period!
As Mike keeps saying, please just be patient. It will come soon, he just wants to make sure it is as stable as possible prior to mass release. It will be worth the wait. Damn, I feel like a broken record repeating this each release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Question for mr mike,
htcvolumecontrol.dll on the official rom will be the same as in previous rom?
As far as I know, I'll pull it and verify for you though.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 1 times.