PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 09:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VzW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

crashdau is keeping up the good workcrashdau is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Huh?!?! I have editor installed and my TM works just fine. You gos some splainin to do!
After reading MordyT's post that he tried uninstalling CHT and it not working, I was thinking the placement of the quicklink page indicator might be interferring with the screen registering of the finger press. So, uninstalled it and HTC Taskmanager worked.

Just re-installed CHT Editor and its back to not working. So, I've uninstalled it and it's still not working ok...back to the drawing board.

also, running Good Mobile Messaging....crap!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalsoldier
I have come across an option that is greyed out.....I cannot make any adjustments to the wifi on or off switch???

I have searched around and cannot find a plausible reason or solution. Any ideas?
works fine here bud.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-27-2010, 09:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: telus

twasnow is just getting started

Yeah, you have your phone plugged in and synced to your computer thus disabling any other data capabilities.

At least that's the only time wifi and other data doesn't work for me.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

toddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stufftoddpedersen knows their stuff
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalsoldier
I have come across an option that is greyed out.....I cannot make any adjustments to the wifi on or off switch???

I have searched around and cannot find a plausible reason or solution. Any ideas?
Just a shot in the dark. Are you connected to your computer with a data cable when your having trouble?

Hitting Thanks (to the right) helps build reputation. Hit it, if I did it!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: apache, treo wx, mogul, tp, tp 2, HTC Incredible
Carrier: sprint & verizon

gtcoffe is keeping up the good workgtcoffe is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Where can I download that cab haha.
I think MM built it into one of the new ROM's...guess you have to wait,
Old 04-27-2010, 09:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

gadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
On a different note, if anyone is using the lockdevice app, I am pretty sure that it is causing freezing in 6.5.X I just took it off and things seem to be running smoother. I am gonna give it time to see how things go.
On the Lock Device App...
I could be wrong but I may have stumbled onto the SOD issue!

I am using the official 03.23.2010 release currently but I have used every Official release that Mike has put out now.

I have never had a real problem with SOD but I have had it with every release as far back as I can remember. I have never had it so bad that I have to reset or take the battery out but I have had times where I have had to press the button 20+ times to get the screen back up.

In preparation for the new update I cleared storage on my phone and installed a bare bones amount of programs.

I did not install the Lock Device app and believe it or not I have not had one SOD issue and it's been 3 days now.

I installed Lock Device 1.6 today and the SOD issue came back immediately.

I hope this could be the answer but it's doubtfull, anyone that is going to hard reset, try not installing this app and see if you get the same results as me.

Keep your fingers crossed, if that is the issue it probably wont be that hard to track down.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:29 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Ziggy's server will be fine. Half the users in this thread seem to already have FF anyway, so hopefully that'll lighten the load on his server when it releases to everyone else
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave0812 View Post
do you know when that might be?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
only the boss gets to leak details like that. but when he's ready to he'll release all the details. he always does
We definitely won't leak any details about that, but again, patience, it'll be worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalsoldier View Post

You can only use Wi-Fi when not connected via Active-Sync, so unplug your USB and it'll work just fine.

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
Old 04-27-2010, 09:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelagraham View Post
Cool Joke; I was nervous about posting as I don't normally use 6.5.5, but figured I should since Mike was nice enough to let me test. Thanks for taking it easy on me, you've been thanked.

I saw chino post some cabs earlier today, one of which seems to be a different taskbar. I'll give those a try now.

No problem buddy! The entire point of this forum is for everyone to help each other!
Old 04-27-2010, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Man it is like crickets in here all of a sudden.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

its the calm before the storm.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2