View Single Post
Old 04-27-2010, 09:21 PM
gadget1
PPCGeeks Regular

gadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuffgadget1 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
On a different note, if anyone is using the lockdevice app, I am pretty sure that it is causing freezing in 6.5.X I just took it off and things seem to be running smoother. I am gonna give it time to see how things go.
On the Lock Device App...
I could be wrong but I may have stumbled onto the SOD issue!

I am using the official 03.23.2010 release currently but I have used every Official release that Mike has put out now.

I have never had a real problem with SOD but I have had it with every release as far back as I can remember. I have never had it so bad that I have to reset or take the battery out but I have had times where I have had to press the button 20+ times to get the screen back up.

In preparation for the new update I cleared storage on my phone and installed a bare bones amount of programs.

I did not install the Lock Device app and believe it or not I have not had one SOD issue and it's been 3 days now.

I installed Lock Device 1.6 today and the SOD issue came back immediately.

I hope this could be the answer but it's doubtfull, anyone that is going to hard reset, try not installing this app and see if you get the same results as me.

Keep your fingers crossed, if that is the issue it probably wont be that hard to track down.