PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2010, 10:32 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI 2.5║

Alright you haxors ... I need some mortscript help.

I am trying to write a mortscript to organize the start menu for OF and FF. I don't know if anybody would want it, but I figured I would give it a shot.

Well, I can't figure out why the HTC_*.lnk items in the start menu won't delete after I have tried to move them. The move command ends up copying them, so rather that beat my head against a wall on that, I figured I would just do an explicit delete and the darned files are still there.

I've attached the entire mortscript as it stands now, but here is a code snippet:

Code:
If ( FileExists( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk" ) )
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","hidden", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","readonly", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","system", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","archive", FALSE)
Move( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Multimedia","TRUE"  )
Delete( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk")
EndIf
As I mentioned, the "Move" ends up copying the item, so I thought that by adding an explicit delete, it would clear things up, but it didn't.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Attached Files
File Type: zip OrgStartMenu.zip (1.4 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 04-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: VZW

drscobby is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Verizon's is 2.23....you updated to Sprint's 2.32?

any improvement in your opinion?
sorry, didn't read your questions correctly ... didn't see the 'U'. long day

i'm running VZW's radio.... so i'm of no help
Full Force + Cookie + AHT
Old 04-28-2010, 10:36 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
Haha, this is funny..I wonder how many other people run other roms if what seems like EVERYONE in geekers is dying for MR
The hardcore flash junkies will bounce around among all of the ROMs that sound promising ... if nothing else, it provides different ideas on personalization and customization.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 04-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!
Carrier: Sprint

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

OK...finally wore the damn battery out. After 14.5 hours of calls, texts, emails and internet use, I killed the battery. I used the hell out of it too. And throughout all this, no freezing, GWES stayed around 20-22mb and memory at about 72%.

Great job Mike! I think this baby is close to hatching.

Give some
Old 04-28-2010, 10:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

OR78, have you tried out the sprint 2.32.00 radio?

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-28-2010, 10:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan

signalsoldier is a n00b

I think I have my phone tuned just like I want it so far...I am at the point now that I want to activate it and start my journey.

However I saved my last worry for last...at this point is the built in stealth tethering still working? At this point if its not I cannot come back online for support because I am tethering right now lol
Old 04-28-2010, 10:44 PM
Postwhoring VIP
Pocket PC: MoPho Ray Tube!!!

OR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIPOR78 is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to OR78

Im on it right now...WU version of it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:45 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Alright you haxors ... I need some mortscript help.

I am trying to write a mortscript to organize the start menu for OF and FF. I don't know if anybody would want it, but I figured I would give it a shot.

Well, I can't figure out why the HTC_*.lnk items in the start menu won't delete after I have tried to move them. The move command ends up copying them, so rather that beat my head against a wall on that, I figured I would just do an explicit delete and the darned files are still there.

I've attached the entire mortscript as it stands now, but here is a code snippet:

Code:
If ( FileExists( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk" ) )
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","hidden", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","readonly", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","system", FALSE)
SetFileAttribute("\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","archive", FALSE)
Move( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk","\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Multimedia","TRUE"  )
Delete( "\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\HTC_Music.lnk")
EndIf
As I mentioned, the "Move" ends up copying the item, so I thought that by adding an explicit delete, it would clear things up, but it didn't.

Best regards,
-boggsie
I know exactly what you're talking about. I had the same issue, so I tried using Sashimi's built-in feature to automatically delete .lnk files. When that didn't work I wrote my own mortscript to delete them. Still didn't work... So I ran it by ziggy to get his take and he suggested that I simply edit the install location of the cab files. Doing that fixed the problem. You may want to give that a try
Old 04-28-2010, 10:46 PM
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

figured you would be? your opinion of it over the VZW 2.23?

by the way, it flashes all the way to 100% each time, but brings me back to bootloader each time and keeps giving me an error on the 2.32 install.
hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Im on it right now...WU version of it.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:50 PM
VIP Member

awwww....first time i knew that there was a HardSPL and another unlocker for Radios. now this is weird because i've used all types of radios...not sure why 2.32 all of a sudden is wanting me to go "sim unlock". hmmmmmmm
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2