PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 04:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC RhodiumW
Carrier: TELUS

dolanz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
Oops, I am actually runnign WVGA, just mistyped.

I thought, oh man, I'm stupid, then went back and checked what I downloaded.

I will edit my posts.... That's what happens when you try to work on phone, look after 5 kids and feed them at the same time. Usually my multi tasking skills are good, maybe it is hangover from the beer I had last night watching the game!!
Louuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! JT totally got pwnt by Sedin's~

TELUS RhodiumW
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:05 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
ROFLMAO

Yep...im ready.
Here you go!!! For the life of me I couldnt seem to figure out how to attach anything to a PM... Probably insane easy and im making it way too complicated...

Thanks again!
Attached Files
File Type: zip CUSTOM DLL.zip (490.4 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip FF DLL.zip (414.6 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-02-2010, 05:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

fastmike is keeping up the good workfastmike is keeping up the good work

Is the screen sensitivity increased in the new ROMs? Its throwing me off

Does anyone know how to restore the settings back to the default sensitivity?
Old 05-02-2010, 05:14 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanx..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Just tried myself...works pretty well...

Old 05-02-2010, 05:17 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I may have missed it but can someone post the start up screen for SE so I can make it my wallpaper or just cab it up? Thanks
Old 05-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Я да не ми фъфлиш, бе!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

Eschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributionsEschelon should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
I may have missed it but can someone post the start up screen for SE so I can make it my wallpaper or just cab it up? Thanks
I posted this a while back, you must've missed it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
Are you wanting the screenie that shows every time you boot the phone, or do you want the one that shows only during the first boot only while it's setting up the files? They're two seperate images

In \Windows, welcomehead.192 is the one that shows every boot. RunCC_default_bg_xxx_xxx in \Windows is the one that runs first boot only
Old 05-02-2010, 05:41 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eschelon View Post
I posted this a while back, you must've missed it
Can you link to the post cuz i went back and didn't see it.
Old 05-02-2010, 05:59 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastmike View Post
Is the screen sensitivity increased in the new ROMs? Its throwing me off

Does anyone know how to restore the settings back to the default sensitivity?
try sensitivity settings using this app.
Attached Files
File Type: cab HD Tweak 0.5.4_English.cab (419.6 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-02-2010, 06:02 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Here you go!!! For the life of me I couldnt seem to figure out how to attach anything to a PM... Probably insane easy and im making it way too complicated...

Thanks again!
check your PM's please...
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan

signalsoldier is a n00b

Ok I have been looking around to no avail. I installed Arcsoft Composer and it still did not solve my problem. I cannot send nor receive text messages with images, video or any content attached. Any ideas gents?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2