PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 07:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: Simple Mobile

Kane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuffKane3162 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Kane3162 Send a message via MSN to Kane3162 Send a message via Yahoo to Kane3162 Send a message via Skype™ to Kane3162
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

SWEEET SHIT!

Downloading now (download #21 W00T)

Quite tjElite: "I see that as a shot at me...hahahaha humorous...

Atleast nrfitchett4 isn't on here whining about the old look so much that it gets annoying...he understands somethings are different with DIFFERENT ROM VERSIONS"

yup, I thought it was funny and juvenile, works for me, but Im not trying to want ALL of the old look back so much as i just dont like them not lined up, the new start menu seams more fluid and no longer needs scroll bars (fluid as in the way it moves, not the hex), but I just dont like the fact its HEX and not GRID, and for someone like me who went from DOS to 3.11 and since then everywhere in between and ran an old filehub when you go from GRID to HEX in both business and pleasure/personal it really throws you off (especially considering it used to match up nicely with the desktop OS...)

anyway enough about it, I really dont know why you reply to my posts about it at all anyway and no-one else's since it has been mentioned Numerous times, and you know i will go back and forth with you all day on the subject

OT again, I dont think a GMaps update, but im thinking maybe **904 COM tree update (released a few days ago, and pure speculation since that would be a crazy fast build out), Office, and various other apps that where updated

Last edited by Kane3162; 05-23-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

do i spy a google maps update???

edit: also the start menu has a different 'selection' background, kinda neat lol

Last edited by kern417; 05-23-2010 at 07:37 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: USCC

i4get75 is becoming a great contributor

I can't remember, is BING installed on MightyRom? If so is the newest update on this release? The new voice guided navigation is nice.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:28 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Nope Bing isnt pre-installed on Mighty's ROM... I will post the cab or thread link in a sec...

Quote:
Originally Posted by i4get75 View Post
I can't remember, is BING installed on MightyRom? If so is the newest update on this release? The new voice guided navigation is nice.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by i4get75 View Post
it's not. this is the link to the cab for the bing update

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=120959
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:32 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Hi everyone
Hi Mike, Whats cookin?

David
Old 05-23-2010, 07:50 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
Hi Mike, Whats cookin?

David
A New Official Rom on his site ready to download thats what's cooking lol.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 07:51 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

New MightyROM is a must have, I dont even need change log. 23rd Download CoOkies home tabs, Purian's Blackout II and organize the start menu with ziggy's re-arrange start menu folder. Good to go....

Thanks to the MightyROM Team...

Quote:
ROM update is available @ MightyROM.com (Official ROM Only)

Enjoy!
Old 05-23-2010, 07:53 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Hi everyone
He's alive!!! Where you been man......my Flyers are rolling bro....who ya like if its Hawks/Flyers....
Old 05-23-2010, 07:54 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Yep, just noticed that after I went back and read the rest of the posts. (been here over 3 years and I still post like a noob...)
I'm holding out for a FF update. But, FF is running so well on my TP, I keep thinking, whats to fix?
I may satisfy my flash jonesing by giving OF a spin.

David
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2