PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 05:42 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Please help clarify use of xda_uc after flashing

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
it's only 10.00 a month unless you want to wifi it, so that isn't so bad for alot faster internet.
I agree though, the hexagonal honeycomb crap sux. i use mobile shell to get into my programs just because it is easier on the eyes when they are lined up, even though I have to press one more screen.
Yep only an additional $10 is well worth the speed increase...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrfitchett4 View Post
that looks much better to me. i'll post screen shots later of it.
is there a way to reorder it, maybe through registry tweaks?
You can do it through registry by going to the following spot...

HKLM/Security/Shell/StartInfo/Start

all the files you see are the links on your start menu, or folders to additional links...inside it has a 'Rank' string...this would be what places it in order...

If you don't want to dive into that as it can get tedious, I would recommend reSTART...this program allows you to change the icon and order of your icons in the start menu...very useful...cab is below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane3162 View Post
careful their you might anger the omnipotent *******

on topic, gotta flash again today sometimes back to MR Official... fun stuff!
I see that as a shot at me...hahahaha humorous...

Atleast nrfitchett4 isn't on here whining about the old look so much that it gets annoying...he understands somethings are different with DIFFERENT ROM VERSIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodbac View Post
I have the Start menu in list view (with the DH cab posted earlier), but how can I get it ordered alphabetically, or ordered at all actually- it appears to be random now.

Thanks for any advice. I'll keep searching as well.
reSTART will help you as well look below for the cab...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMeys View Post
I am getting ready to reflash to fix some existing problems and just want to be sure I understand how xda_uc works.

Is all thats necessary is to put the various cabs and xmls into a xda_uc folder on my SD card and then when I run the xda_uc customization after the flash, they'll all install? I'm not concerned with reg edits, just installing cabs and maybe an xml. Do I need some kind of script first to tell it what to do or does it just process whatever is in that folder. If I would want them processed in a certain order is there a way to do that?

If you can link me to a post with xda_uc instructions, that would be great. I've searched but the results just come up with threads about Roms that are xda_uc compatible.

Thanks.
Yep, thats all you should need...I believe if you rename them with a number in front in your order it will install them in that order...good luck...
Attached Files
File Type: cab reSTART.cab (472.1 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Hi everyone
Old 05-23-2010, 06:08 PM
Geek with a Gun
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Hi everyone
Wow, Mike's here.......wait, so am I. lol

Z

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Hi everyone
The ROM God is awake!!!!

Old 05-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

ROM update is available @ MightyROM.com (Official ROM Only)

Enjoy!
This post has been thanked 15 times.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

kern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuffkern417 knows their stuff

dang i'm the 2nd download of the official rom update...i feel special
Old 05-23-2010, 06:39 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
ROM update is available @ MightyROM.com (Official ROM Only)

Enjoy!
Any Notes to go along with it?

You been working on Full Force at all? Not that its not near perfection just curoius?

Last edited by Wesley762; 05-23-2010 at 06:42 PM.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172

no changelog yet...but really, what's not to love? downloading now.. thanks for the surprise mighty
Old 05-23-2010, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

camscell is becoming a great contributor
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

I can't even download it now lol just times out :P
EVO
Old 05-23-2010, 07:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2, Samsung Moment & HTC Hero

Ragster is keeping up the good workRagster is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Ragster Send a message via MSN to Ragster
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░ Update Available!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I was saying today "I wanna flash something new.." thanks Mike!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2