PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 03:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
LeAnne I do not use the GTX theme...but curious as to why you are using the VGA version as opposed to WVGA version.....I seen you had problems....that may be why....unless there is something I am missing....
Oops, I am actually runnign WVGA, just mistyped.

I thought, oh man, I'm stupid, then went back and checked what I downloaded.

I will edit my posts.... That's what happens when you try to work on phone, look after 5 kids and feed them at the same time. Usually my multi tasking skills are good, maybe it is hangover from the beer I had last night watching the game!!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:31 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Windows mobile Push to talk (PTT)

Have you guys seen this or used this???

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...38#post6352538

Old 05-02-2010, 03:41 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: No Caller ID

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
I need a file from you, I can fix this...Check your PMs
I'm getting the one from the ROM now, then ill send it to you.

Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobaltikus View Post
No Caller ID in Full Force

Anyone else experiencing that?

I got about 5 ot 6 calls while using Full Force and each time I couldn't tell who was calling until I answered. Luckily it wasn't anyone I wanted to avoid. The phone would ring but the screen would stay on the HTC Sense home tab and I'd have to answer with the hardware send key. I'm on Sprint and had CHT 1.7.1 and CHTEditor 1.7.1.1 installed, not sure if that could have caused it.

Was it just me? Maybe a bad flash?

I switched to SE because of that and now all is well.
were you in landscape when the calss came in? FF doesn't support landscape dialer or landscape incoming calls.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lilpharaoh2003 is a n00b

sorry to sound like a complete noob but whats SE i downloaded the latest one from the website official mighty rom 5-1-10 is that the same thing or r we talking about two different roms?
Old 05-02-2010, 03:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

read the post on mightyrom.com

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 05-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

No, that is the official, SE is in the tp2 projects. Its the same thing as official but with more eye candy. It adds the folder organization and custom task bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpharaoh2003 View Post
sorry to sound like a complete noob but whats SE i downloaded the latest one from the website official mighty rom 5-1-10 is that the same thing or r we talking about two different roms?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:55 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroDan View Post
Does anyone have a ss of this exact cab on FF? I want battery percentage, but I love the thin, sleek taskbar...
Here ya go.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 03:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
I'm on Full Force and loving it, if only my caller id screen worked in landscape. as it is now, if I have my phone in landscape (say, in the car) the caller id screen willl not appear
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Last I heard 6.5.5 doesn't support landscape dialer... or incoming call screen... I would love a fix too if anyone has one...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobaltikus View Post
No Caller ID in Full Force

Anyone else experiencing that?

I got about 5 ot 6 calls while using Full Force and each time I couldn't tell who was calling until I answered. Luckily it wasn't anyone I wanted to avoid...
I almost choked on my wheaties finding this out. All the time I waste on PPCG I'd never heard that about 6.5.x. And people still use it?? I'm in landscape a ton (car mount) so obviously 6.5.x isn't for me. Too bad, SE here I come!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tech View Post
any one having issues on gps getting lock takes like 5 mins to lock on ff and se rom

Yesterday after using Quick GPS, google maps locked my location 3 miles away from where I was, and wouldn't update as I moved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MordyT View Post
Attention Sprint Users!
I know, you want your sprint TV and Nav tabs back. In fact, some of you installed Vin's cab and broke manila. Well, Vin was kind enough to fix it for mikes ROM...

This cab also installs the TV and nav program. Special Thanks to Vin for everything! All I did was test and post.

So, find a vin post, thank it, enjoy!

You do not need to uninstall your current copies of sprint nav + tv, this will overwrite them....

The first cab I modified so it had the icons I like (look mightyish - gadget1 made them) and made proper shortcuts, the second is the original cab he made and sent to me that installed and works. My modified copy should work fine, but it is untested...for now...

Here is the link to Vins rom, pop in and hit the thanks for him!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=106231
Can these new tabs be moved around like the others?

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 05-02-2010, 03:58 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/838; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

17k to go
Old 05-02-2010, 04:05 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/838; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

17k to go
That's got to give you warm fuzzy's inside. Early Congrats on it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2