PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2010, 04:05 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Here ya go.

I don't think I noticed the % fix as much as the bg ....hehehehe ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
I almost choked on my wheaties finding this out. All the time I waste on PPCG I'd never heard that about 6.5.x. And people still use it?? I'm in landscape a ton (car mount) so obviously 6.5.x isn't for me. Too bad, SE here I come!!!

Yesterday after using Quick GPS, google maps locked my location 3 miles away from where I was, and wouldn't update as I moved...

Can these new tabs be moved around like the others?
Careful with the Wheaties...hehe

Did you press the blue button in the corner of Google Maps that allows it to track you...also make sure to click Use GPS in Google Maps...as for the tabs I would guess they move...I don't see why they wouldn't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/838; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

17k to go
Way to go Mike...2 Mil is an amazing accomplishment and feat...just wait till 4 Mil hehehe...
Old 05-02-2010, 04:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.3521/838; U; en) Presto/2.4.15)

17k to go
Post that you have another rom coming out and you'll get 17,000 by midnight.

Radio: 2.35.00WF

Last edited by jshaas2; 05-02-2010 at 04:06 PM.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon
Carrier: Sprint

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Post that you have another rom coming out and you'll get 17,000 by midnight.
I would say easily 4 hours if he did that.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:10 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
Oops, I am actually runnign WVGA, just mistyped.

I thought, oh man, I'm stupid, then went back and checked what I downloaded.

I will edit my posts.... That's what happens when you try to work on phone, look after 5 kids and feed them at the same time. Usually my multi tasking skills are good, maybe it is hangover from the beer I had last night watching the game!!
LOL....I hear ya....just making sure....
Old 05-02-2010, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

NeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNeroDan is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
Here ya go.

[IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/jh4ieo.png
Here's mine...plain and simple, just the way I like it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (60.2 KB, 49 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:17 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
After spending countless hours reading in the PPC Geeks forum, mainly in the Mr X and Mighty Rom threads, nagging questions keeps hounding me. It takes me back to my younger days when I was a devout fan of Super Hero comic books. Every super hero (and most villains for that matter) had a secret identity. One they could use in every day life among "common" people. The other, usually dressed in a brightly colored costume, where they freely display and use a super power of some kind.
Now I pose this question. Has anyone ever seen Mr X and Mighty Mike in the same room together at the same time? OR does one conveniently and discretely disappear just before the other shows up? Is it a coincidence that the two best ROM chefs out there have very similar work, yet with it's own subtle differences?
How about that they BOTH have links on the Mighty Rom web site? Or that so many cabs out there have BOTH names attached to them (provisioning, tethering, etc)? BOTH have used the same sys version 21889 for the last several builds.
Has anyone else noticed this, and if so seen other similarities that I have failed to mention? Maybe they are business partners. Maybe they are good friends. Maybe they are friendly rivals. BUT, then again, maybe they are truly one in the same!
The only problem with this line of thinking is that neither is a meek and mild mannered personality, and BOTH are super heroes in their own right.
ROFLMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfld View Post
There is a cab that i saw in the energy thread that lets you play music while the screen is off, i wonder if anyone has tried it on this official release? or is there a tweak specific to the mighty rom
There is one in the 5th post as well on this thread. Thanks to esch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
I'm getting the one from the ROM now, then ill send it to you.

Thanks!!.
Yep...im ready.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunder View Post
Can these new tabs be moved around like the others?
Yes.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
Windows mobile Push to talk (PTT)

Have you guys seen this or used this???

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...38#post6352538
Trying this out.. looks awesome.. only reason I hated giving up my Nextel is loosing 2-Way.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:31 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I would give it a go but we don't have EVDO in my area. It's supposed to come by the "end of May", but won't believe it till I see my phone with it.

Let me know how it works. I'm very interested in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Trying this out.. looks awesome.. only reason I hated giving up my Nextel is loosing 2-Way.

Old 05-02-2010, 04:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

b4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularb4u2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to b4u2

When you install a new ROM what do you typically use to set everything back up? Sashimi, XDA_UC or something else?

I have used Sashimi a little in the past, but I have been reading up on XDA_UC and it seems like MightyMike's ROMs have that setup installed on them so I figured I would try it out.
Old 05-02-2010, 04:42 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I would give it a go but we don't have EVDO in my area. It's supposed to come by the "end of May", but won't believe it till I see my phone with it.

Let me know how it works. I'm very interested in it.
Just tried myself...works pretty well...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2