PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomApolyon View Post
changes the lockscreen layout

I use that in conjunction with my re-worked layouts.

kewl...roger that...!!

thx hit..!!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:07 PM
::The Elite Geek::
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: VZW

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
kewl...roger that...!!

thx hit..!!
Or use the one I posted about 2 months ago that keeps the Lockscreen stock but switches the clock and slider around...screen below...

Download HERE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg locker.jpg (30.0 KB, 80 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

wdroddy is a n00b

Ok, I have this strange problem. I have been using MightyROM consistantly for a little while now. But I have some inconsistency in my text message behavior. I am hoping that someone can shed some light on things for me.

When I first tried MightyROM back in January, if a text message failed to send, I would get a notification saying that the message failed to send without any options to send it again. (I wouldn't even get the red text in the windows mobile text box). I actually stopped using MightyROM for awhile because text messaging is an important part of my job and I need to know that they went through. It was too much of a pain to retype the messages (especially if I had multiple recipients).

When I switched to a later release (March I think), I began to get a "text message retry" notification. I would simply click "yes" and it would send it again. I was very happy with this. Now with the latest release I am back to the previous behavior with no option to resend.

I have searched all over for an answer to this problem. I am hoping that I have simply missed a setting somewhere. If anyone has a suggestion, I would be very appreciative.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblkhwkz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdroddy View Post
Ok, I have this strange problem. I have been using MightyROM consistantly for a little while now. But I have some inconsistency in my text message behavior. I am hoping that someone can shed some light on things for me.

When I first tried MightyROM back in January, if a text message failed to send, I would get a notification saying that the message failed to send without any options to send it again. (I wouldn't even get the red text in the windows mobile text box). I actually stopped using MightyROM for awhile because text messaging is an important part of my job and I need to know that they went through. It was too much of a pain to retype the messages (especially if I had multiple recipients).

When I switched to a later release (March I think), I began to get a "text message retry" notification. I would simply click "yes" and it would send it again. I was very happy with this. Now with the latest release I am back to the previous behavior with no option to resend.

I have searched all over for an answer to this problem. I am hoping that I have simply missed a setting somewhere. If anyone has a suggestion, I would be very appreciative.
When they do not send, they are in the Drafts folder and you can go into that and resend from there.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:11 PM

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdroddy View Post

I guess I never had the problem since updating to the latest release...when the text comes up in red from the previous version all you had to do was click on it and it would give the option to resend...

And its kinda weird because I get the notification to send later if it doesn't go through...so I dunno what is happening with your phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkhwkz View Post
When they do not send, they are in the Drafts folder and you can go into that and resend from there.
This would be another option...good answer...
Old 05-09-2010, 07:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

lazyboy0172 is keeping up the good worklazyboy0172 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to lazyboy0172 Send a message via MSN to lazyboy0172

is there any way to disable xt9 when using the physical keyboard? i like to have it on when using the software keyboard but when i open the keyboard it's still on and annoys me seeing the green bubbles up there plus i feel like it slows the typing down.
Old 05-09-2010, 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyboy0172 View Post
is there any way to disable xt9 when using the physical keyboard? i like to have it on when using the software keyboard but when i open the keyboard it's still on and annoys me seeing the green bubbles up there plus i feel like it slows the typing down.
I actually use the Old Word Correct/Completion which disables the xt9...however it messes up the Fn+H and Fn+J keys on the keyboard...but that can be solved with the Rhodium Keyboard Ctrl program...if you want to try it out the cab is below...

the Fn+H outputs / instead of the :, and Fn+J outputs \ instead of the ; when this cab is installed...
Attached Files
File Type: zip disable_xt9[1].zip (454 Bytes, 5 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-09-2010, 08:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

blunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I am on FF. How does one change the order of, add to, or remove items on the slider? Probably right in front of me, but I can't seem to find it.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

using slider, go to settings/personalize/home tabs.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-09-2010, 08:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Tregrad is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
The thing you are referring to is called the "slider". As far as it getting stuck, that kindof happen from time to time on any rom. Its trying to catch up ie still thinking, make sure un-used apps are closed out fully. Im sure its user error and not the Mighty's ROM. No dis-respect, but his are tested 40-70 times before its released. Must things are caught during that process.

Also please post what ROM you are running... Full Force 6.5.x or Special Edition 6.5 or Official version 6.5.... that would help....

ps. I'm running something different right now, so Im generally speaking.
im using official mighty rom 050110. (just came off using 6.1 stock) just flashed task29 and then mighty rom so it should be very clean. no other cabs installed yet.
I have no doubt that the issue is on my end as MR has been around for a long time. I dont think it is just "thinking" and trying to catch up because it freezes, not just locks for a while. I will make it happen again and see if it "thaws" or not.
thanks for the help.

Last edited by Tregrad; 05-10-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2