Exit24
PPCGeeks Regular

Exit24 is keeping up the good workExit24 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdroddy View Post
Ok, I have this strange problem. I have been using MightyROM consistantly for a little while now. But I have some inconsistency in my text message behavior. I am hoping that someone can shed some light on things for me.

When I first tried MightyROM back in January, if a text message failed to send, I would get a notification saying that the message failed to send without any options to send it again. (I wouldn't even get the red text in the windows mobile text box). I actually stopped using MightyROM for awhile because text messaging is an important part of my job and I need to know that they went through. It was too much of a pain to retype the messages (especially if I had multiple recipients).

When I switched to a later release (March I think), I began to get a "text message retry" notification. I would simply click "yes" and it would send it again. I was very happy with this. Now with the latest release I am back to the previous behavior with no option to resend.

I have searched all over for an answer to this problem. I am hoping that I have simply missed a setting somewhere. If anyone has a suggestion, I would be very appreciative.
The problem I have is that if a sms fails to send it goes to drafts... but there is no way to get it out of drafts. There is no button to "resend" in drafts, and I can't move the message to the outbox because it gives me an error stating that messages can't be moved between folders.

Is there anyway to have a failed message automatically re-send?