PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2010, 11:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Mike, i assume SE has the GWES fix that you used in the Official and FF?

other than taskbar and theme, i'm not seeing much difference between SE and Official. After spending a few days on FF, SE is definitely snappy.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 04-30-2010, 11:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

timgt is a n00b

So nobody on here can answer my question in post 5443?

Is there another provisioning cab or something I could use that would work with these ROM's? I don't care what my data signal is, I want to know if I have voice coverage at all times and just switch between EV and 1X for data.

I just want to see my signal strength properly like in all the other ROM's
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdau View Post
Is this to move the menu button right, or to add the start button? The download says 'start button cab'
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

mikelittle24 is keeping up the good workmikelittle24 is keeping up the good work

Auto Provisioning works like a champ! What a great feature.
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Mike, i assume SE has the GWES fix that you used in the Official and FF?

other than taskbar and theme, i'm not seeing much difference between SE and Official. After spending a few days on FF, SE is definitely snappy.
Correct GWES has been implimented.! All new theme.. thats a huge change
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTCotta View Post
First time using task 29...LOVE IT. Full Force...LOVE IT MORE! How about a reg edit to move that menu button over to the right, I think I remember seeing it earlier but I can't find it...
Here's the cab with the regedit for this - just install and soft reset. This will move the Menu to the far right, but you will lose the 'X' / 'OK' button. To get out of apps you will need to press the back key or the end key. SS below:

Attached Files
File Type: cab chino331 FF Menu Fix.cab (1.4 KB, 91 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by chino331; 05-01-2010 at 08:47 AM. Reason: added SS
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

that cab adds the start button to bottom left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
Is this to move the menu button right, or to add the start button? The download says 'start button cab'
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:03 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Just Loaded SE and it is very very good looking and I can only imagine the hours spent with all that customization. Incredible work for all those people that put into it. Thanks all to everyone for making this a GREAT community.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyjay View Post
This is to add the start button back
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-30-2010, 11:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

willyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIPwillyjay is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
that cab adds the start button to bottom left.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
This is to add the start button back
Thanks....thought he posted it for the 'menu to the right' mod.

Just checking

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2