PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2010, 01:03 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

Anybody else getting a tick sound when your booting up on the Windows screen?
Cheers! ^^
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TnA-2xXtReM Send a message via Yahoo to TnA-2xXtReM

Hows battery life treating you guys? For me, I've unplugged my phone at 1 am. Now it is 1 pm and life is at 46% with moderate use.

Temporary selling Sprint SERO 500 plans for $80.

The SERO 500 plan is only $30 a month and it gives you: 500 minutes monthly, unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited picture mail, nights and weekend from 7PM to 7AM, and more!

PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

jwdaniels23 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
what isnt working about it?

My wife just tried to send me a picture of my daughter and it just says picture.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:04 PM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwdaniels23 View Post
My wife just tried to send me a picture of my daughter and it just says picture.
click the litle box area when it opens in windows messaging..then the pic will open I believe.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00_MACKIE_00 View Post
click the litle box area when it opens in windows messaging..then the pic will open I believe.

I have to go into all messages to get it. Thank you for you help Mackie.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushco View Post
I can confirm they work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ludacy1 View Post
Replaces the left soft key.

Yea I like to change my right softkey to sms which I always did with HDTweak no problem - I like leaving the left one as phone. I added my 1st shortcut to text so trying to get use to that but so use to having the right key sms I keep hitting it.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summit View Post
I had to revert back to the Feb 10th ROM late last night (so I'd have a working phone today). Twice while customizing 3.23.10 ROM, I experienced a complete dump upon soft reset, i.e. the initial setup customization began on boot up, with everything I"d added/tweaked gone. Once was after running UX_DA to install all my cabs. The other was after active sync with my PC.

Any ideas what might be the problem? The obvious? Incompatible app or something in my PC sync folder? I did perform a clear storage after flashing the ROM and of course, ran the carrier provisioning on first start. It seems really strange that either of these would cause the equivalent of a hard reset.
Happened to me as well.

My phone hard resetted itself, and I have heard about this problem, and knew that it was more prevalent on some versions of custom ROM's out there (especially in the past), but never had experienced it personally.

Well, that all changed today. I noticed some anomalies and some erratic behavior, decided to perform a simple soft-reset, and upon the phone turning back on, I was greeted by the Provisioning screen. Ostensibly, shortly after that, I came to realize that 2 hours worth of customizations from the previous evening were lost, and that the phone had automatically hard-resetted itself.

Like you, I too am not sure about what caused it. I haven't installed anything new that I hadn't installed before in the past, and I tested every single app I installed last night, and made sure they all worked. However, this morning nothing seemed to work, and a soft-reset resulted in a hard-reset.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:10 PM
Sexy Mama!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIPTink is a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olghb View Post
So, your saying that this new rom doesn't have that look like the 02/10/10 Version? I think you could have answer the question a little nicer!
Aww.... I'm sorry you took it that he wasn't being nice - after being online with these guys awhile, I actually took it that he was just being funny.......

If someone knows the answer to your question, they'll speak up - it sounds like a valid question...... Have a good one!!

Hypnotic2010 Custom PPCGEEKS and XDA Developers search tool
Old 03-23-2010, 01:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I have found this solution to work dead on.

1) flash rom
2) hard reset using button pattern
3) clear storage

i've been doing that for a while now and it works flawlessly.

I only do step 2 every... 10-15 flashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Happened to me as well.

My phone hard resetted itself, and I have heard about this problem, and knew that it was more prevalent on some versions of custom ROM's out there (especially in the past), but never had experienced it personally.

Well, that all changed today. I noticed some anomalies and some erratic behavior, decided to perform a simple soft-reset, and upon the phone turning back on, I was greeted by the Provisioning screen. Ostensibly, shortly after that, I came to realize that 2 hours worth of customizations from the previous evening were lost, and that the phone had automatically hard-resetted itself.

Like you, I too am not sure about what caused it. I haven't installed anything new that I hadn't installed before in the past, and I tested every single app I installed last night, and made sure they all worked. However, this morning nothing seemed to work, and a soft-reset resulted in a hard-reset.
Old 03-23-2010, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMike View Post
I have found this solution to work dead on.

1) flash rom
2) hard reset using button pattern
3) clear storage

i've been doing that for a while now and it works flawlessly.

I only do step 2 every... 10-15 flashes

This is the same way I have always done it and I have never had a problem. Great ROM Mike.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Tags
htc touch pro 2, mightyrom, sounds, touch pro 2, tp2