View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 01:12 PM
MightyMike
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Sense UI║

I have found this solution to work dead on.

1) flash rom
2) hard reset using button pattern
3) clear storage

i've been doing that for a while now and it works flawlessly.

I only do step 2 every... 10-15 flashes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Happened to me as well.

My phone hard resetted itself, and I have heard about this problem, and knew that it was more prevalent on some versions of custom ROM's out there (especially in the past), but never had experienced it personally.

Well, that all changed today. I noticed some anomalies and some erratic behavior, decided to perform a simple soft-reset, and upon the phone turning back on, I was greeted by the Provisioning screen. Ostensibly, shortly after that, I came to realize that 2 hours worth of customizations from the previous evening were lost, and that the phone had automatically hard-resetted itself.

Like you, I too am not sure about what caused it. I haven't installed anything new that I hadn't installed before in the past, and I tested every single app I installed last night, and made sure they all worked. However, this morning nothing seemed to work, and a soft-reset resulted in a hard-reset.