snowmaiden11
PPCGeeks Regular

snowmaiden11 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
Go to your SMS Inbox...click menu->tools->options...at the bottom is a tab that says storage...this may be what you are looking for...

What you see is a Program Selector which lets you select what programs to put into the quicklinks...it is NOT a start menu...so NO

Secondly I am confused about this single file look that you are talking about...

If you wanted the files like they were when it is originally flashed in the Official version then you shoulda left it as is...

If you are looking for the Mighty Start Menu like what is on the SE version then Ziggy's Menu Cab does the trick you just need to put your links in the folders you want....there are no differences with default icon setup in ziggy's cab, and any of Mike's previous ROMs that had the folders included...

Totally confused...
I guess I wasn't very clear. On MightyRom's last release (sense2.1) there was programs tab and when you clicked on "all programs" (the L soft key) when you were in that tab, you'd get an alphabetical list of all the programs that looked identical to what is now the "select program" option when you're putting in quicklinks on the homepage.

I have Ziggy's mod put in and I've put my apps in the folders but there are times when I don't remember which folder I've put a particular app in (since a lot of apps could easily be classified several ways). I was really hoping to get that alphabetical program list back somehow - I didn't realize MR's new rom had taken off the programs tab that was on his last one - it's not a big deal and overall I do love the new rom, but I thought I'd ask if there was any way to get a shortcut to this again. Folders are obviously useful, but sometimes I just want to be able to see all my programs at once like I was able to before without navigating subfolders and whatnot

No offense meant to anyone here! You guys all work super hard and noobs like me are crazy grateful for everything you do

**EDIT** Here's a screenshot of the menu that I was talking about. In the last ROM this was what "all programs" looked like and you could launch from this page. I'd love to get that functionality and have an "all programs" shortcut here as well, if it's possible
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot1.jpg (7.2 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by snowmaiden11; 05-22-2010 at 04:22 PM.