View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 05:27 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmaiden11 View Post
I guess I wasn't very clear. On MightyRom's last release (sense2.1) there was programs tab and when you clicked on "all programs" (the L soft key) when you were in that tab, you'd get an alphabetical list of all the programs that looked identical to what is now the "select program" option when you're putting in quicklinks on the homepage.

I have Ziggy's mod put in and I've put my apps in the folders but there are times when I don't remember which folder I've put a particular app in (since a lot of apps could easily be classified several ways). I was really hoping to get that alphabetical program list back somehow - I didn't realize MR's new rom had taken off the programs tab that was on his last one - it's not a big deal and overall I do love the new rom, but I thought I'd ask if there was any way to get a shortcut to this again. Folders are obviously useful, but sometimes I just want to be able to see all my programs at once like I was able to before without navigating subfolders and whatnot

No offense meant to anyone here! You guys all work super hard and noobs like me are crazy grateful for everything you do

**EDIT** Here's a screenshot of the menu that I was talking about. In the last ROM this was what "all programs" looked like and you could launch from this page. I'd love to get that functionality and have an "all programs" shortcut here as well, if it's possible
I understand what you are talking about...however when you say his "last" ROM...he hasn't made a Sense 2.1 ROM in almost 4 months...his lastest ROMs have all been 2.5...basically if you are wanting the programs tab you can either go back to Sense 2.1, or search the forum for the Program tab files and edit the manilaxml to correctly display it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I use this in every rom....you may like it...
Dunno if its the same as AwesomeStart but its another option...
Attached Files
File Type: cab AwesomeStart_MightyEdit.CAB (926.8 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!