View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 03:33 PM
tjELITE
::The Elite Geek::

tjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIPtjELITE is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by xicloe View Post
how do i change my sms save folder to memory card, i'm lost
Go to your SMS Inbox...click menu->tools->options...at the bottom is a tab that says storage...this may be what you are looking for...

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowmaiden11 View Post
I know this has kind of been talked about before, but I'm wondering if there is ANY way to get back to that single file look for programs that we had in the last ROM. I used Ziggy's start menu and the folders are there, but it's still really annoying to find programs sometimes when you don't know exactly which folder it's been dropped into/if it's been put into a folder at all.

With Cookie's mod, when you add a quicklink and search for a program, you can find that nice alphabetical list again - can anyone come up with a shortcut to that page? Obviously it's THERE, but I am not advanced enough to figure out how to get to it.

Help please!!
What you see is a Program Selector which lets you select what programs to put into the quicklinks...it is NOT a start menu...so NO

Secondly I am confused about this single file look that you are talking about...

If you wanted the files like they were when it is originally flashed in the Official version then you shoulda left it as is...

If you are looking for the Mighty Start Menu like what is on the SE version then Ziggy's Menu Cab does the trick you just need to put your links in the folders you want....there are no differences with default icon setup in ziggy's cab, and any of Mike's previous ROMs that had the folders included...

Totally confused...

Last edited by tjELITE; 05-22-2010 at 03:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.