View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 03:53 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

So I have come across my first issue, I don't believe its a ROM problem but it's bothering me some, My dim light in the settings is setting it self to 10 seconds. This has just popped up today and started happening. I have set it back to 1 minute and soft reset and and it goes back to 10 seconds to dim back light which than activates the lock screen.

Below is what I have installed.

AMeBa_v0.8rc.cab
CHTEditor.v1.7.1.1.CAB
Co0kie.HomeTab_v1.7.1.cab
B4all 2.5.2011 TEST 2.cab
Dark Ninja Desire Taskbar V3 WM6.5.x (Battery %).cab
ENU-Chobit Company SmartLock 2.0F.CAB
MightyRom Full Force Start Button.cab
imnuts Threaded Sprint ArcSoft MMS 5.2.12.62.cab
1PercentBattery.cab
Red Notify Bubbles 2.5.x.cab
music lib rebuild at startup.cab