PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 07:06 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
ANYBODY know how to get the Animated Startup installed in this rom ?????
Alright I got you cool breeze hopefully this will work.....I would use HD tweaks to enable it...dont know any other way to enable it other than that app....then I wold use Advance config to choose what gif I wanted to use for the start up. Click DONE and it should ask you to restart....then soft reset and see if that works out. Im pretty sure it will being that by default HD tweaks the startup animation is turned off on this ROM. So more than likely it will work. Matter of fact Im about to try it and see if that does it. I will post back with an edit.

Edit: Well DC looks like you got yourself a good question here. It didnt work. Thats pretty gay. Why would the startup animation be totally disabled off a ROM??

Last edited by youngpro83; 03-15-2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g LTE
Carrier: Sprint

deseagle07 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
I said it 100 time..............
People stop breaking the Damn Rom,With your junk cab.files

JK

If you don't f*** it up then we have nothing to talk about
yo.... chill the hell out, theres no kids here, even if u said it a MILLION times, i wouldnt think a simple battery tweak would mess up something
Old 03-15-2010, 07:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by deseagle07 View Post
yo.... chill the hell out, theres no kids here, even if u said it a MILLION times, i wouldnt think a simple battery tweak would mess up something
Back down Deseagle, he's screwing around (see the smiles?)... that's the one thing in here, everything is pretty easy going...
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:55 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowhonda View Post
I installed this rom about a week ago and love it except for one thing. Im not getting MMS. I selected USCC provisioning on a couple of different occasions now but still no MMS. Any ideas?
Here's what should work for USCC MMS
Install Arcsoft 5.2.1.22 and then extract and import the registry entry using sktools, or Total Commander.
Both files are attached.

I do not have USCC, so I make no promises.

Picturemail JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22.cab
USCellular_MMS_Registry_Key.rar

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 07:57 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Seriously man if you read all the questions some of these ppl ask then you would totally agree with this. For one...the ROM is great Everything works....EXCEPT when you want to install or "tweak" something that messes something up and then try to come on the forum blaming the ROM or asking why something is broken or not working. If you are trying to tweak your phone then just keep in mind that you do so at your own risk. We are all here to help you, but I mean cut us some slack with our replies when it was you who decided to install a cab and now your home screen is all jacked up, or you do a battery hack and now your battery is draining at the speed of light. Seriously dont blame the ROM or anyone else for that matter when YOU install or break something. I believe DC was referring to those ppl who install a cab that doesnt blend well with the ROM and then wonder why this is broke or this doesnt work. So I would totally agree if you are installing apps and doing tweaks and then all of a sudden your phone is not working as good anymore...then do us and yourself a favor and stop installing and or tweaking your phone to break a perfectly good ROM. Not to sound harsh but we are here trying to help those who really need help...but dont expect us or anyone else to try and fix an issue caused by your own negligence. Accept the fact that the ROM works..."YOU ARE BREAKING IT BY INSTALLING CABS AND DOING TWEAKS!"
Old 03-15-2010, 08:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work

maybe this is just me and my phone, but i figure id throw this out there. so a few days ago i was talking about my batt running hot and draining quick. i reflashed, slowly added my tweaks and everything seemed fine. my phone was going strong for i believe over 2 days. so here is what i noticed...it was all good til the phone went down to 30%. it went from 30-under 10 in less than an hour. its not the biggest deal, but i was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this happening on their phone.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Seriously man if you read all the questions some of these ppl ask then you would totally agree with this. For one...the ROM is great Everything works....EXCEPT when you want to install or "tweak" something that messes something up and then try to come on the forum blaming the ROM or asking why something is broken or not working. If you are trying to tweak your phone then just keep in mind that you do so at your own risk. We are all here to help you, but I mean cut us some slack with our replies when it was you who decided to install a cab and now your home screen is all jacked up, or you do a battery hack and now your battery is draining at the speed of light. Seriously dont blame the ROM or anyone else for that matter when YOU install or break something. I believe DC was referring to those ppl who install a cab that doesnt blend well with the ROM and then wonder why this is broke or this doesnt work. So I would totally agree if you are installing apps and doing tweaks and then all of a sudden your phone is not working as good anymore...then do us and yourself a favor and stop installing and or tweaking your phone to break a perfectly good ROM. Not to sound harsh but we are here trying to help those who really need help...but dont expect us or anyone else to try and fix an issue caused by your own negligence. Accept the fact that the ROM works..."YOU ARE BREAKING IT BY INSTALLING CABS AND DOING TWEAKS!"
I realize that there is a lot to read in this thread for X's ROM, but even if you go back and read the last 15 pages, you don't see issues on the ROM except ones that are user created. And if your going to flash a custom ROM and add tweaks like we all do, you need to be able to do a HR and not complain about it. I can't recall the number of HR's Flyers and I along with others did just trying to figure out what was breaking youtube and we don't even use the freaking thing, it was just trying to help others out. If no one else is complaining about the specific issue, post your questions and we'll all jump in to help out, but also try doing some research yourself, and accept some humor too. Good God, he's lucky Cellguy's busy testing other ROM's!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
maybe this is just me and my phone, but i figure id throw this out there. so a few days ago i was talking about my batt running hot and draining quick. i reflashed, slowly added my tweaks and everything seemed fine. my phone was going strong for i believe over 2 days. so here is what i noticed...it was all good til the phone went down to 30%. it went from 30-under 10 in less than an hour. its not the biggest deal, but i was just wondering if anyone else had noticed this happening on their phone.
I haven't seen that and haven't had the batt get hot at all lately, not even warm.... but I also do try to not let it get too low on a charge and since these batts don't really have "memory" it's not an issue to throw it on the charger early and not letting it run down to almost dead. Have you tried loading up Memmaid or another app life that and seeing if there are any processes running at that time? There are some you may not see even in taskmanager, i.e. activesync, and others.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 08:42 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
I realize that there is a lot to read in this thread for X's ROM, but even if you go back and read the last 15 pages, you don't see issues on the ROM except ones that are user created. And if your going to flash a custom ROM and add tweaks like we all do, you need to be able to do a HR and not complain about it. I can't recall the number of HR's Flyers and I along with others did just trying to figure out what was breaking youtube and we don't even use the freaking thing, it was just trying to help others out. If no one else is complaining about the specific issue, post your questions and we'll all jump in to help out, but also try doing some research yourself, and accept some humor too. Good God, he's lucky Cellguy's busy testing other ROM's!!!

I haven't seen that and haven't had the batt get hot at all lately, not even warm.... but I also do try to not let it get too low on a charge and since these batts don't really have "memory" it's not an issue to throw it on the charger early and not letting it run down to almost dead. Have you tried loading up Memmaid or another app life that and seeing if there are any processes running at that time? There are some you may not see even in taskmanager, i.e. activesync, and others.
Cell Guy??? Yeah dude is beastly with this comments. And as far as your battery man I really dont know what else could help. Other than Darrens solution........get a new battery. lol. I personally havent had any hot battery issue either. I honestly think its either a hardware issue with your phone.....or the battery itself.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 09:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g LTE

deseagle07 is just getting started
Smile Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Seriously man if you read all the questions some of these ppl ask then you would totally agree with this. For one...the ROM is great Everything works....EXCEPT when you want to install or "tweak" something that messes something up and then try to come on the forum blaming the ROM or asking why something is broken or not working. If you are trying to tweak your phone then just keep in mind that you do so at your own risk. We are all here to help you, but I mean cut us some slack with our replies when it was you who decided to install a cab and now your home screen is all jacked up, or you do a battery hack and now your battery is draining at the speed of light. Seriously dont blame the ROM or anyone else for that matter when YOU install or break something. I believe DC was referring to those ppl who install a cab that doesnt blend well with the ROM and then wonder why this is broke or this doesnt work. So I would totally agree if you are installing apps and doing tweaks and then all of a sudden your phone is not working as good anymore...then do us and yourself a favor and stop installing and or tweaking your phone to break a perfectly good ROM. Not to sound harsh but we are here trying to help those who really needf help...but dont expect us or anyone else to try and fix an issue caused by your own negligence. Accept the fact that the ROM works..."YOU ARE BREAKING IT BY INSTALLING CABS AND DOING TWEAKS!"
ok, all apologies for those who helped me but he cursed first...lol, hows that for a sense of humor!! But real talk.. i wasnt blame the rom, hell i said it was the best out and i test alot but never had the problem not being to answer a call with that cab. Someone helped me already and got the problem solved then dude just came out wit his comment, kinda flip my top, but lesson learned and now i'll take yall comments more maturely
Old 03-15-2010, 09:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I was going to reply to this but somethings are better not said.............................................. ............................................ And my guys already took care of it anyway........ BTW: JK = JOKE

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development