PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2010, 10:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

ill prob. look into getting a new batt, or since it seems to get hot when its low on batt, i just wont let it get low lol. i forget who it was but i saw someone talking about changing the dialer to get fb pics to show up on call id. i know they said to use the leo dialer, i was just wondering if that is only a fix for sprint or will it work for verizon too? any vzw ppl try it out??
Old 03-15-2010, 10:12 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by deseagle07 View Post
ok, all apologies for those who helped me but he cursed first...lol, hows that for a sense of humor!! But real talk.. i wasnt blame the rom, hell i said it was the best out and i test alot but never had the problem not being to answer a call with that cab. Someone helped me already and got the problem solved then dude just came out wit his comment, kinda flip my top, but lesson learned and now i'll take yall comments more maturely
Ok that "he cursed first" was kinda funny. Reminded me of back in the day when we was all kids and got in trouble for something we did. The universal excuse for everything. As far as the rest we all understand how some of us can get to the point where any question that has been asked before or even been resolved then asked again can get a little frustrating. But I doubt DC was trying to be anything other than helpful to you and everyone else...especially those who try and resolve problems. Like he said if ppl stopped breaking the ROM there would really be nothing to talk about other than minor things that is really based around preference. Like me and all my facebook issues. Or DC and wanting to have an animated start up. All other problems in this thread are really user made issues or preference based issues if you read them. I know of all people DC has helped a lot to this thread and many users so of course he has heard more complaints than one person could handle...most of them based around user made hiccups...and to resolve that.....comes the quote...why break a perfect ROM?? And again I can understand how you would feel as well, but maybe one day you will get to the point where you go out of your way to help ppl on this site....only to realize that half the problems you solve could have been prevented by the users posting the issue. In all man we are all here to help each other and if you have any questions about anything we will try and resolve it for you. So as long as you dont jump down anyones throat then the respect will be mutual. No harm done.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by deseagle07 View Post
ok, all apologies for those who helped me but he cursed first...lol, hows that for a sense of humor!! But real talk.. i wasnt blame the rom, hell i said it was the best out and i test alot but never had the problem not being to answer a call with that cab. Someone helped me already and got the problem solved then dude just came out wit his comment, kinda flip my top, but lesson learned and now i'll take yall comments more maturely
It's all good bro. One thing you will notice in here versus other threads, there's plenty of good natured ribbing, but very little arguing. It's all in good fun, and before you ever get offended, take a look at the smilies, etc. No need to get upset about the stuff in here. And don't mind Young DC, he's still pissed he got caught hacking into the wrong website
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
ill prob. look into getting a new batt, or since it seems to get hot when its low on batt, i just wont let it get low lol. i forget who it was but i saw someone talking about changing the dialer to get fb pics to show up on call id. i know they said to use the leo dialer, i was just wondering if that is only a fix for sprint or will it work for verizon too? any vzw ppl try it out??
Youngpro's the man to talk to about Facebook, but, and don't get offended... take a look at the "fixes" he's posted and see if they work on VZW, I would assume they will. Rest assured unless you REALLY do something wrong, you're phone's not gonna brick. The worst you can do is need a HR. Give it a shot and see if it works, if so, post it to help out others, if not, uninstall or HR if needed. Godspeed my friend!!!
Old 03-15-2010, 10:20 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnoevl21 View Post
I would have mutiposted but I didnt see this comment when posting my other one. I was the one talking about the LEO dialer and facebook. Im pretty sure if you want your facebook profile pictures to show up for your caller ID you will need to change dialers regardless of which carrier you have. The Leo dialer is universal to carriers and so is this ROM so I would have to say it will work the same for any carrier. And I will confirm it does work. I have the LEO dialer installed on my phone now and it works flawlessly. I have to go into my registry to get my status and pics to update automatically every 2 hours but Im cool with that. Only thing that aggrevates me is that I have to change the registry after every soft reset or manual update. Kinda sucks but oh well. I will live. The leo dialer is nice tho. Even has a button for group calls. I was looking for a skin for it but couldnt find anything. Everything I tried distorted the dialer. So I will have to deal with the all white and the boring big green talk button.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:24 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
It's all good bro. One thing you will notice in here versus other threads, there's plenty of good natured ribbing, but very little arguing. It's all in good fun, and before you ever get offended, take a look at the smilies, etc. No need to get upset about the stuff in here. And don't mind Young DC, he's still pissed he got caught hacking into the wrong website
Lmao you guys dont kill me for all these quotes. But what is this I hear about the IPHONE Bandit hacking the wrong site??? I have not heard anything about this. DC????
Old 03-15-2010, 10:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Whats the best way to get a stock look on this?

-
Old 03-15-2010, 10:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Thanks for putting that out on the street
Old 03-15-2010, 10:42 PM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Whats the best way to get a stock look on this?

-
Ummm.....Flash stock.. I couldnt resist.....he set himself up for that one. On a serious note Im not sure what you are asking. The ROM is cooked that way. You can try a MM Project ROM for about the same performance with the Stock look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Thanks for putting that out on the street
Well its out now...I want to know what the heck is going on...what did you get caught doing??
Old 03-15-2010, 10:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Anybody having problems with posting or edit posts ???? look at what i see WTF NOTHING in the red box works and i can't post pics or nothing look at link below http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/4545/ppc.png

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development