PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 09:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by info[]box1 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

thx dc just alittle nervous tp got alittle hot. it was a good moment a iphone user had to ask me a winmo man for help..haha
He may have jacked his iShit but TP2 works great tethering.......It's all good
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 09:44 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC
Quote:

thx dc just alittle nervous tp got alittle hot. it was a good moment a iphone user had to ask me a winmo man for help..haha
He may have jacked his iShit but TP2 works great tethering.......It's all good
yes sir... all that badmouthing winmo.. in time of need my tp2 stand up and perform...haha

ooh he's digging the mr. x rom logo floating around my homescreen...haha

on a 16hrs road trip...grrr
Old 03-17-2010, 11:38 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
honestly bro... you dont kno wat i said in the pm leave wat alone, let wat go??? this shit has been talked bout between me and youngpro already, its been dropped its been squashed...it aint nothin no more

so wat you doing...trying to start shit up agian?? take your own advise...let it go, we have. so no point in keep bringin it up, aye

how can any1 let it go an move on when everybody keeps bringin it up and instagate...
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT JK guys. Aaaaaaand we're walkin..

Quote:

can too much tethering damage your device. just wondering i let my brother use my tp2 as a modem for about 2 hrs. we are on a road trip. this is my first time tethering ever. any inputs guys..?

he jacked up his iphone some wierd trying to tethering on alt netbook.. erased everything in his phone..haha
Haha I doubt it man. I tethered for about 5 hours one time....Not a penny more on my bill. And TP is still in perfect shape. You should be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Every post i make is tethering from my phone so i don't think so
Gotta love the TP2!!!

Quote:

LMAO!! You talking about getting hot??? Man when I tethered on my road trip....about 5 hours...I had the cig lighter charging my computer and my phone...while tethering....My TP felt like a piece of hot coal in a phone cover!! I was like Holy SH*T!! Ithought my TP was going to explode!! Afterwards my phone cooled down and it was running perfectly. So you shouldnt worry too much. You should be fine.

Edit: Where is this new 6.5.x ROM?? Im ready to flash and try this thing out!! Maybe Mr. X would be so kind as to PM some of us to Beta Test it....(hint hint to MR. X)
Old 03-18-2010, 12:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tommydorns is just getting started

I wonder if the 6.5.x rom will have the HD Mini lock screen since it's from a HD Mini rom.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint pcs

adrianaugust17 is a n00b

this my be the smoothest 2.5 rom ive ever put on my phone !
Old 03-18-2010, 01:29 AM
VIP Member

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrianaugust17 View Post
this my be the smoothest 2.5 rom ive ever put on my phone !

We love our Chef I think

We love ya X
NOW put the startup back in

Last edited by Young DC; 03-18-2010 at 02:57 AM.
Old 03-18-2010, 01:37 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

YDC,

Any ETA on a new X rom?
Old 03-18-2010, 02:55 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
YDC,

Any ETA on a new X rom?
May want to ask X that one......
Old 03-18-2010, 08:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO/Supersonic 4G. Rom: MIUI 1.4.8, SavZenCFS

augozageek is becoming a great contributor

MR. X! you're the shit haha. i used a lot of roms and yours is a really good one. my favorite thing in this rom is the text messaging. after you change the setting to "threaded" then its the best. i always hated tp2s texting. now i don't. i just want to make some recommendations if i could. can you make it so the start button in on the bottom? also the "advanced config" app i see in lots of roms would be amazing. i also seen pandora radio in one rom. thanks you again. and thanks for all those Cab. files
Old 03-18-2010, 08:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by augozageek View Post
MR. X! you're the shit haha. i used a lot of roms and yours is a really good one. my favorite thing in this rom is the text messaging. after you change the setting to "threaded" then its the best. i always hated tp2s texting. now i don't. i just want to make some recommendations if i could. can you make it so the start button in on the bottom? also the "advanced config" app i see in lots of roms would be amazing. i also seen pandora radio in one rom. thanks you again. and thanks for all those Cab. files
You can load up advanced config by CAB, look around and you'll find it, I'll search in a few for one for you if you can't find one. The start button on the bottom will hopefully be coming soon, this ROM is a 6.5 version and to have the buttons on the bottom is 6.5.x version which hopefully Juggs is cooking as we speak (pretty please with a cherry on top....). And don't worry about Pandora, look around for Slacker radio cabs, much much much better than pandora IMHO.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development