PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 04:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Well i got my hands on an official 6.5.X shipped rom from the HD mini today. so im digging into a 6.5.x release

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:25 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Pow pow
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Pow pow
Now that's looking good like the seperated Phone and menu buttons. start button gone?
Old 03-17-2010, 04:42 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Now that's looking good like the seperated Phone and menu buttons. start button gone?
Dont need start and X buttons as we have hardware buttons for that right at the bottom of the device. So they are hidden. no need for 2 of each button in the same location
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:05 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

I agree with you about not needing two of the same. Is there anywa you or CMYLXGO could skin the clock for the glow series? I feel that would tie everything together nd look like a COMLPETE custom with nothing really skined from the shipped OS. If not whatever, thanks for all the hardwork. Can't wait for a 6.5.x edition. I have been having a lot of lock ups with Impact and EnergyRom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Dont need start and X buttons as we have hardware buttons for that right at the bottom of the device. So they are hidden. no need for 2 of each button in the same location
Old 03-17-2010, 05:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Pow pow
Sweet!! That would be the icing on the cake, a 6.5.x with the stability of your 2.5!!
Old 03-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

reuabyor is a n00b

Thanks. This cab worked just fine. If you come across the other, let me know.
Old 03-17-2010, 05:59 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Sorry guys Off topic...but of course you all know that flashing is a disease right? So anyways I venture off to try something new right? I end up in the "S" something thread...Deck is the Chef. Anyways so I flash this ROM and of course every dog that roams always finds himself back home...but while using it and although it is a decent ROM....I just found myself back here. So anyways...in the thread I mentioned Mr. X's name and damn near the whole thread goes effin nuts!!! "Oh no you are so disrespectful" "How could you mention another Chef here" Blah blah blah!! I was like wow are you serious?? If it wasnt for someone poking their head in Mikes thread and saying hey try Mr. X ROM I would still be in there waiting on an update and not knowing about this ROM. Which is the best one Ive tried by far. I just thought that was funny and would share. Is it that serious?? Its a damn ROM if you dont like it then flash back. No need to protest!! Just out of curiosity...is it wrong to mention another Chef's name in a particular ROM thread?? I personally would not mind. I would probably flash it to see what the competition was and maybe try some new stuff to make my ROM even that more tasteful. I dont know maybe Im just different. I mean I could understand if I trashed his work but I mean come on. A suggestion and the thread goes baserko! Anyways...that wont happen again. Glad to be back home!! Sorry about the digress. Just had to share that.
not gonna argue/clutter or be disrespectful in MrX thread...pm sent

no mo blah blah, aye
Old 03-17-2010, 06:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Sorry guys Off topic...but of course you all know that flashing is a disease right? So anyways I venture off to try something new right? I end up in the "S" something thread...Deck is the Chef. Anyways so I flash this ROM and of course every dog that roams always finds himself back home...but while using it and although it is a decent ROM....I just found myself back here. So anyways...in the thread I mentioned Mr. X's name and damn near the whole thread goes effin nuts!!! "Oh no you are so disrespectful" "How could you mention another Chef here" Blah blah blah!! I was like wow are you serious?? If it wasnt for someone poking their head in Mikes thread and saying hey try Mr. X ROM I would still be in there waiting on an update and not knowing about this ROM. Which is the best one Ive tried by far. I just thought that was funny and would share. Is it that serious?? Its a damn ROM if you dont like it then flash back. No need to protest!! Just out of curiosity...is it wrong to mention another Chef's name in a particular ROM thread?? I personally would not mind. I would probably flash it to see what the competition was and maybe try some new stuff to make my ROM even that more tasteful. I dont know maybe Im just different. I mean I could understand if I trashed his work but I mean come on. A suggestion and the thread goes baserko! Anyways...that wont happen again. Glad to be back home!! Sorry about the digress. Just had to share that.

I'm a Deck user and I backed you up on that. I think that kid had a problem with the way you said it. I like it when people talk about other roms. I heard about this one over there, tried it, went back to Decks. No harm no foul.

-
Old 03-17-2010, 06:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Pow pow
Mr.X Could you PLEASE keep the startup animation and sound in this build even if you turn it off
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development