PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2010, 09:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1
Carrier: Sprint

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob View Post
I am not sure. I dont use device lock, I use the 6.5 lock. If I find anything that may help I will send it your way.

OOPs I mean LockDevice 1.6 not devicelock. Thanks
Old 04-01-2010, 11:08 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The GTX Theme plays great with this ROM!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=592584
Old 04-01-2010, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tp2

AL_CAPONE_187 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_187 View Post
thanks man appreciate it. i seen it but didnt know if it would work. thanks again. . .

*edit*

ok how come my background dont show up when i slide my keyboard out

and also where is the cab that lets me add my city to the weather instead of whatever cities they have preset in there. i use to have it for the regular WM 6.1 but not this new sense stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Smells like cooking here

ok i think i figured both out. but what sucks is my pictures look messed up both and dont fit the screen correctly.

what is best demensions or type of picture or size for landscape and portrait plz.

anyway to hide weather on display screen? i dont mind it in the tabs but dont really like it covering my background picture. also dont like the date part on the background either.

i also didnt get the mr.x "smells like cooking here" post
Old 04-02-2010, 12:05 AM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_187 View Post
ok i think i figured both out. but what sucks is my pictures look messed up both and dont fit the screen correctly.

what is best demensions or type of picture or size for landscape and portrait plz.

anyway to hide weather on display screen? i dont mind it in the tabs but dont really like it covering my background picture. also dont like the date part on the background either.

i also didnt get the mr.x "smells like cooking here" post
Size 480 x 800.
"Smells like cooking here" means getting closer to releasing his next ROM revision.(We hope he is anyway)
Old 04-02-2010, 05:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Tp2

AL_CAPONE_187 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Size 480 x 800.

"Smells like cooking here" means getting closer to releasing his next ROM revision.(We hope he is anyway)
oh ok thanks lol

im guessing you gotta use same pic for landscape and portrait before you use to be able to

also i was wondering how can i get regular pie over the ie thats on here. i rather only use opera and skyfire for desktop browsing and use pie/ie for my mobile browsing. the sites that can only be accessed from mobile browsers that use wap and etc.

also i seen the moving mr x in the background. its cool.. but i put the static background on it. but i was wondering is there anyway to use a moving gif picture on the allscreen tabs home wall paper. that shows on all the screens. would be cool to be able to save gifs from online or make your own to use as a moving background. well i think thats all ?z i got for now

thank again.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

buggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good workbuggerritt is keeping up the good work

Just donated another bucket of beer. Thanks a ton for the current ROM. I hope this helps get u a buzz for the coming one.
Old 04-02-2010, 10:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel/Verizon

Vlip3 is just getting started
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
I found whenever u change ur background it deactivates the home screen weather animation. So what I found is that if you change the weather background (click menu button on home screen to change) to be the same as ur home screen background it works. I just ran a test myself to confirm. Should be good to go...hope this is what u needed.
Ok, I think we're on the right rack here but I'm not following what you mean by "click menu button on home screen to change". I am running stock 6.5 with HTC Sense (not sure which version) but looks very much like TF3D. Maybe I'm confused between home screen and today screen? I changed my wallpaper by going to the settings tab and selecting wallpaper. I'm using one of the wallpapers supplied with the phone.
Please be more specific/detailed about this menu button on home screen instruction.

Thanks,
Vlip3
Old 04-02-2010, 10:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
use the r6 cab i posted and that adds 16 quicklinks plus background 4all then on bottom right of homescreen hit menu/wallpaper/animated and hit the wallpaper with lightningbolt, that will enable fullscreen weather. please thank santod for te cab. i posted it couple pages back or use paperclip.
I assume what you wrote does not apply to stock ROM? Or, am I mistaken? Can I use the cab you mentioned with stock ROM?
Old 04-02-2010, 10:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
Ok, I think we're on the right rack here but I'm not following what you mean by "click menu button on home screen to change". I am running stock 6.5 with HTC Sense (not sure which version) but looks very much like TF3D. Maybe I'm confused between home screen and today screen? I changed my wallpaper by going to the settings tab and selecting wallpaper. I'm using one of the wallpapers supplied with the phone.
Please be more specific/detailed about this menu button on home screen instruction.

Thanks,
Vlip3
I just went to the Settings tab and selected Wallpaper and answered yes at the prompt about using the default wallpaper. This changed my wallpaper to solid black but I got the full screen weather animation I was looking for. Is there no way to make this work with other wallpapers?
Old 04-02-2010, 11:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Thanks,
Vlip3
Quote:
I assume what you wrote does not apply to stock ROM? Or, am I mistaken? Can I use the cab you mentioned with stock ROM?
Quote:
I just went to the Settings tab and selected Wallpaper and answered yes at the prompt about using the default wallpaper. This changed my wallpaper to solid black but I got the full screen weather animation I was looking for. Is there no way to make this work with other wallpapers?
Vlip... If you're posting a question in this thread, most people are assuming you are currently running this ROM, which is not stock, and is very far from the VZW stock ROM. The cabs and mods listed in this thread may not work for you, as they are made for a ROM of 6.5 2.5.2012.

What I would recommend you do it go into the themes forum and look around at the threads and mods in there, since VZW stock is 6.5 2.1. The 2.5 mods will not work, and you're gonna end up with mods that aren't gonna do for your phone what you want them to do. Make sure what you're looking at are mods for 2.1 not 2.5 as the cabs that have been recommended for the most part are 2.5.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development