View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010, 11:10 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlip3 View Post
Ok, I think we're on the right rack here but I'm not following what you mean by "click menu button on home screen to change". I am running stock 6.5 with HTC Sense (not sure which version) but looks very much like TF3D. Maybe I'm confused between home screen and today screen? I changed my wallpaper by going to the settings tab and selecting wallpaper. I'm using one of the wallpapers supplied with the phone.
Please be more specific/detailed about this menu button on home screen instruction.

Thanks,
Vlip3
Quote:
I assume what you wrote does not apply to stock ROM? Or, am I mistaken? Can I use the cab you mentioned with stock ROM?
Quote:
I just went to the Settings tab and selected Wallpaper and answered yes at the prompt about using the default wallpaper. This changed my wallpaper to solid black but I got the full screen weather animation I was looking for. Is there no way to make this work with other wallpapers?
Vlip... If you're posting a question in this thread, most people are assuming you are currently running this ROM, which is not stock, and is very far from the VZW stock ROM. The cabs and mods listed in this thread may not work for you, as they are made for a ROM of 6.5 2.5.2012.

What I would recommend you do it go into the themes forum and look around at the threads and mods in there, since VZW stock is 6.5 2.1. The 2.5 mods will not work, and you're gonna end up with mods that aren't gonna do for your phone what you want them to do. Make sure what you're looking at are mods for 2.1 not 2.5 as the cabs that have been recommended for the most part are 2.5.
This post has been thanked 1 times.