PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 01:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: DROID BIONIC / DROID RAZR
Carrier: VZW

Young DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the communityYoung DC is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
wow, dl better stuff then. lol if i use booster its not to bad tapping on the icon though but i get your point.
Darren your sig bars are driving me crazy.....
Could you line them up
Old 04-06-2010, 08:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

bishop0114 is becoming a great contributor

Is there a cab to get the Manila SMS/MMS messaging tab to take you to the MS messaging and completely disable the HTC Messaging?

I have tried several cabs but none of them seem to work with Mr. X.

Thanks for any help.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike6200 View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

sorry but this still didn't work. I mean it does show I have a text and I can open it up but I cant view it on main screen which means I cant scroll through them. thanks for the help
I'm not sure what you're looking for, but if you provision correctly and run Flyers cab without any other arcsoft cab being loaded, it will work. Many are using it here without problems, so I'm not sure what is causing the issue.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:41 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by bishop0114 View Post
Is there a cab to get the Manila SMS/MMS messaging tab to take you to the MS messaging and completely disable the HTC Messaging?

I have tried several cabs but none of them seem to work with Mr. X.

Thanks for any help.

Hey here you go, I'm sure this two should work, just the first one should be all you need.

disable htc sense first to make sure nothing goes wrong :P

install the "CMYLXGOs.Rhodium.SMS.App-Disable.cab"
do a soft reset. reenable the sense and look to see if the htc messenger is there once more if yes, then install the zenyee cab and softreset once more than it should be completely gone.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:56 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Darren your sig bars are driving me crazy.....
Could you line them up
goto usercp then find ignore list and put me on it, problem solved.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:38 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
lol, avatar should be gone now.
yes it is gone......hey btw I see you got your mobiler issue resolved....but anyways try this and see how you like it...no cord is needed for this...but you can still use it if ya want also...
Attached Files
File Type: cab RemoteAccessSetup.CAB (1.20 MB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:43 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
yes it is gone......hey btw I see you got your mobiler issue resolved....but anyways try this and see how you like it...no cord is needed for this...but you can still use it if ya want also...
is that same as whats in roms?
Old 04-06-2010, 02:54 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Thanks much bro!! Worked perfectly. Now I just gotta see if I can find a Nascar cab, but the NFL was much more important! Thanks again!
Here is the Nascar cab if you still need it. Just installed it & it's working on my device....
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprint Nascar Mobile 2010.cab (368.7 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Any way to get the Twitter tab to stay where you've left it even after going to other tabs/apps? From what I can see I do an update, have X amount of new Tweets only to have to scroll like crazy back down to the start of the newest ones if I change the tab or anything away from the the Twitter tab.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
How's that work Flyers? I've got mymobiler on my home pc and connect via usb. How does this cab work from the phone and not the pc itself?

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Here is the Nascar cab if you still need it. Just installed it & it's working on my device....
Thanks much bro!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development