PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 01:29 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
use the r6 cab i posted, 16 links and no slowdown
That's what I was thinking.... Lets see if I miss extending/hiding my appointments though, and hiding the quicklinks

Last edited by WFG; 04-08-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:30 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

ya I love the functionality cookie adds but I wish it wasn't such a fussy fat old woman.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dental4usa is just getting started

OK, this is weird, probably just me ...
I selected Verizon to do the provisioning and it worked fine, rebooted ...
Then it came up with the provisioning screen again, so I again chose Verizon, let it uninstall first VZW prov and reinstall VZW.
Then it came up with provisioning screen again .. I ignored it and programmed phone OTA with VZW. Phone works fine, incoming and outgoing. Rebooted after programming, and guess what ... ?
Provisioning screen is up again ...

Any ideas???

Old 04-08-2010, 01:36 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
ya I love the functionality cookie adds but I wish it wasn't such a fussy fat old woman.
lmao, so there fussy? i know they love cookies
Old 04-08-2010, 01:46 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dental4usa View Post
Then it came up with the provisioning screen again, so I again chose Verizon, let it uninstall first VZW prov and reinstall VZW.
Then it came up with provisioning screen again .. I ignored it and programmed phone OTA with VZW. Phone works fine, incoming and outgoing. Rebooted after programming, and guess what ... ?

Any ideas???
any clearstorage done?
Old 04-08-2010, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

dental4usa is just getting started

No - but I took out the battery 2x after flashing and doing the resetting to manu settings thing .. I thought that was supposed to do the trick too .. ?
Old 04-08-2010, 01:53 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:

Any ideas???
oh, yah. forgot to replace my provisioning cab for vzw. that will be fixed in the release. to get past this. go to windows\start up\ and delete initprov.lnk

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

XstingstreetX is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to XstingstreetX Send a message via MSN to XstingstreetX Send a message via Yahoo to XstingstreetX Send a message via Skype™ to XstingstreetX

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
You can find a neat collection of radio's in this link.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=90342

I wouldn't flash to them unless you really need to though. I personally stick to my sprint default one.
I flashed a new sprint radio i guess ill see...
Old 04-08-2010, 01:56 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
No - but I took out the battery 2x after flashing and doing the resetting to manu settings thing .. I thought that was supposed to do the trick too .. ?
I always try and "clear storage" I read in the mighty thread sometime rogue files will be left from previous ROM and clear storage takes care of that. I also read that the clear storage app in settings->system is different than the "hard reset" using the "hard keys" while booting.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2010, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by XstingstreetX View Post
One thing is I have sprint and no radio, what battery monitor do you have? Where could I get it? I thought the 2.5 sense was heavier on battery life? I may need to use a better locker again, phone unlocking and doing things by itself lol. Maybe throttle lock again I'm not sure.. Well let me know what ya think.

I appreciate the feedback
I don't use any locker on my phone so can't help you there, but the stock sprint radio that came with the 6.5 upgrade works best for me. And as far as batt life, X's 3/5 2.5 rom was incredible and this one should be just as good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XstingstreetX View Post
I thought you were referring to the fm radio... Now your able to "flash" new versions of radios then? Where would I find that at? Hmmm this is new to me.
Yes, as long as you're HSPL unlocked you can flash diff radios, but NOT world unlocked radios... Mr. X has a thread that's stickied in the upgrades section showing which radios you can use. If you're not sure, please ask or you may have an expensive paperweight on your hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
must be sim unlocked to use the other radios also. i sdcard flash radios and new sprint radio is best imo
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
Is it me or does it seem like installing cookies home tab slow this ROM down more than the last two builds (3.05 & 3.22)?
Cookies does seem to slow things down, and personally Santod has a ton of mods that can do just about anything you would like, except for tons and tons of quicklinks like cookies does.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development