PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 12:25 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

its sweet boys, i see a title change starting.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

XstingstreetX is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to XstingstreetX Send a message via MSN to XstingstreetX Send a message via Yahoo to XstingstreetX Send a message via Skype™ to XstingstreetX
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Sting, one thing I can vouch for is great batt life, skim through the posts and you'll see many commenting on the great life. It's either something you've added or poor signal in the area where the phone is, maybe try a different radio, cuz it's not the ROM causing the batt life. I've have my batt monitor drop to 22mA on this ROM regularly. Now if you're looking for 2 days with heavy use, it ain't gonna happen, but I can easily get a day out of this ROM with using my phone normally, e-mails every hour, moderate texting, little bit of surfing and moderate phone calls.
One thing is I have sprint and no radio, what battery monitor do you have? Where could I get it? I thought the 2.5 sense was heavier on battery life? I may need to use a better locker again, phone unlocking and doing things by itself lol. Maybe throttle lock again I'm not sure.. Well let me know what ya think.

I appreciate the feedback
Old 04-08-2010, 12:35 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

Quote:
Originally Posted by XstingstreetX View Post
One thing is I have sprint and no radio, what battery monitor do you have? Where could I get it? I thought the 2.5 sense was heavier on battery life? I may need to use a better locker again, phone unlocking and doing things by itself lol. Maybe throttle lock again I'm not sure.. Well let me know what ya think.

Oh a radio my friend you do indeed have, if you had no radio I don't think you would have any service, I'll be honest, I hardly see any difference on battery life between 2.1 sense and 2.5. I remember when 2.1 was the shit.

edit: sorry i didn't answer much of your questions at all... useless post of mines.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:35 PM
B5Z
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G

B5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuffB5Z knows their stuff

Just downloaded the beta & everything so far is working smoothly except for the music tab. I am not able to get the music to work???? It loads up but cannot get it to start playing. I did a Clear Storage but still nothing. Anybody else having this issue?
Old 04-08-2010, 12:36 PM
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by XstingstreetX View Post

what radio are you using?
Old 04-08-2010, 12:51 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I feel so ashamed lol... I feel like a victim of blackmail. I'll just go ahead and edit out my sig before i get more PM's.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:53 PM
WFG
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Rooted HTC EVO

WFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on repWFG is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by B5Z View Post
Just downloaded the beta & everything so far is working smoothly except for the music tab. I am not able to get the music to work???? It loads up but cannot get it to start playing. I did a Clear Storage but still nothing. Anybody else having this issue?

It is working here, did you test before any mods installed? The only mod I have installed is Co0kie.
Old 04-08-2010, 12:56 PM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

is the new rom faster? worth a new flash from the 3-5 build?

Old 04-08-2010, 12:56 PM
acs tester

yikes, mine isnt working either
Old 04-08-2010, 12:58 PM
@Febby or @iFebby

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
yikes, mine isnt working either
Music tab? odd. I'm currently using my music tab lol, what error does it give? I'm just curious as mines does work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development