PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 09:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

mobius7107 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

so far this rom was good first few days then i did a reset after it froe from then on anytime the phone was off everything was deleted then after a few of those. I t would load to the mr x background but never went anywhere from here i tried taking bat out manually doing a hard reset. worked a few times but now it just sticks at the first screen loads the read numbers and just stays there

if i doing something let me know illfix it and go back with this one
Call the Gas & Electric Co and ask for a free month, Try the Water Co ask if they give you a % off for working at Walmart., At Chevron tell them that you have been a long time customer and want some free gas and will need Ready Now Service too.
Old 04-27-2010, 10:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobius7107 View Post
so far this rom was good first few days then i did a reset after it froe from then on anytime the phone was off everything was deleted then after a few of those. I t would load to the mr x background but never went anywhere from here i tried taking bat out manually doing a hard reset. worked a few times but now it just sticks at the first screen loads the read numbers and just stays there

if i doing something let me know illfix it and go back with this one
Are you on the latest HSPL? There's a few of us who have been on this ROM for a week now and no one is having those issues. Maybe try re dl'ing the ROM, possible a bad flash, because no one is having issues of it freezing and not booting. Flash back to stock, do a Task29 if you feel like it and reflash a new dl and see if that helps.
Old 04-27-2010, 12:14 PM
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by black ice View Post
Were is the cab,to change the grey text to normal when texin in threaded?
Black Ice, welcome aboard! Are you talking about a cab to just change the text color to all black?
Old 04-27-2010, 12:22 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I cracked my screen.

Any advice?

Old 04-27-2010, 12:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO LTE

black ice is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
Black Ice, welcome aboard! Are you talking about a cab to just change the text color to all black?
Yes Sir! I know its here somewere just can't find it or the name to find it....
Old 04-27-2010, 12:48 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by black ice View Post
Yes Sir! I know its here somewere just can't find it or the name to find it....
I'm looking for it, but give it a bit, if it's out there, I'm sure Darren or Flyers know of it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:27 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
I'm looking for it, but give it a bit, if it's out there, I'm sure Darren or Flyers know of it.
whatcha fellas need?
Old 04-27-2010, 02:34 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
whatcha fellas need?
Black Ice is looking for a cab that turns all threaded text black, rather than the light grey. I've never heard of a cab like that and Flyers hasn't either. Figured if it's out there, you'd know about it.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:42 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Black Ice is looking for a cab that turns all threaded text black, rather than the light grey. I've never heard of a cab like that and Flyers hasn't either. Figured if it's out there, you'd know about it.
tsk file wil change them but top/bottom bars will change too. mine looks sweet imo, glossy black. dl this then goto start/settings/today and check glossy black.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Glossy Taskbars.cab (263.8 KB, 28 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 04-27-2010, 02:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
tsk file wil change them but top/bottom bars will change too. mine looks sweet imo, glossy black. dl this then goto start/settings/today and check glossy black.

did someone call DL????

-MightyMike was here.... true story!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development