PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

brokin is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [05-26-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21892.5.0.89]

download is live
Old 05-26-2010, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

CYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCYoung234 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [ROM] [04-XX-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srt4inSC View Post
Beta Testers-
Anything to report on the new rom? Anything new?
I can report that the ROM has resolved both issues I reported yesterday, but I need to run it for several days to make sure the sound issue does not pop up. I can say that so far it is a real pleasure to use. It is nice not having that Notifications window pop up all the time while in the middle of doing something else. I have tested SMS/MMS, Email (Exchange / GMail), web use, voice dialing, and all is well so far. Fast, too. Memory seems stable. I have been running for 4 hourse so far today, and battery is at 80% and RAM use is at 60% without running RAMSweeper at all.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm just glad to have a REAL date on the current ROM and get those XX's out of the middle of the title date!!! AND with a page 1 change log to boot! Thanks Juggs for the, as always, GREAT work on the newest ROM. Downloading now . . .
Old 05-26-2010, 12:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley View Post
Most of the time, I can't tell the difference between individual builds, but I can tell the difference between individual ROMS. There's a reason you said "... I'm not going to switch from Mr X..." and I'm sure a big part of that is stability and functionality. I can't speak for X, but do know he knows his 'shizzle', and with his connections with MightMike and the rest of the Kahuna's on here, he's got access to more current builds, and yet chose to keep this one, that tells me it's mo betta.
I only use shipped systems, i do not use leaks. this is why my roms to me atleast are stable as rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqb33 View Post
is the link to download it up yet or am i missing something, i just got three notifications in a row telling me the new rom was available
Its up now

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
I'm just glad to have a REAL date on the current ROM and get those XX's out of the middle of the title date!!! AND with a page 1 change log to boot! Thanks Juggs for the, as always, GREAT work on the newest ROM. Downloading now . . .
what the x's bug'd yah? i can go put them back if you wish LOL

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

sqb33 is a n00b

question,

the original instant messenger, where can i find it at. I use yahoo im alot but i cant get it to function like it used to. everytime i close it, it doesnt remember my settings. and i have to re-log back in everytime.
Old 05-26-2010, 01:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

GaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on repGaryMcQ is halfway to VIP status based on rep

[QUOTE=

what the x's bug'd yah? i can go put them back if you wish LOL[/QUOTE]

Really they kind of did bug me. The only place I like to see X is in your name!
Old 05-26-2010, 01:07 PM
VIP Status!!
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Lilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIPLilhgarcia is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Lilhgarcia

I been using the old build for a while now and I loved it I don't know if the combination of cabs or whatever you did but I can survive a whole school day texting a lot , listening to music , and doing whatever else and still have 75% for a 6.5 hour day

I even forgot to put my phone in a charger the whole night it dropped from 58 to 56% in 9 hours only problem was I was had around 90% memory usage

M300 - Rumor2 - Treo 750 - Treo 755p - Centro - Blackberry Pearl - Mogul - Touch - iPhone - Diamond - Touch Pro
Don't Forget To Click
Old 05-26-2010, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

Srt4inSC is keeping up the good workSrt4inSC is keeping up the good work

Quick question, I have like 5,000 wallpaper's on my SD card and sometimes I go pretty far down the list before I find one I decide to use. Is there a way to set the lockscreen to automatically change with the wallpaper? or set the wallpaper to default so that when it asks you if you want to use default it uses the homescreen wallpaper....that way i don't have to go to 2,000 wallpapers for both the home wallpaper and the lock screen wallpaper?
Old 05-26-2010, 01:11 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

The version notes are pretty explicit, but I thought I would ask, anyway.

I understand that a new manila version is out, but I'm not sure if it was included with the new ROM you built with, or not. I think the version is 2.5.2013227.

Did those packages make it in?

Best regards,
-boggsie

<edit>
yes, the manila package is also updated to 2.5.2013227.0
</edit>

Last edited by boggsie; 05-26-2010 at 01:27 PM. Reason: answered my own question
Old 05-26-2010, 01:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Verizon

Srt4inSC is keeping up the good workSrt4inSC is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryMcQ View Post
Really they kind of did bug me. The only place I like to see X is in your name!
I think he kept it that way to get xxxxxxtra attention...lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development