PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 04:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

cnoevl21 is keeping up the good workcnoevl21 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Hey here you go, I'm sure this two should work, just the first one should be all you need.

disable htc sense first to make sure nothing goes wrong :P

install the "CMYLXGOs.Rhodium.SMS.App-Disable.cab"
do a soft reset. reenable the sense and look to see if the htc messenger is there once more if yes, then install the zenyee cab and softreset once more than it should be completely gone.
what exactly are these cabs supposed to do, cuz i installed and there is no difference. sense messaging still goes to htc messaging when u click on it.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

bishop0114 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliBoyPhillip View Post
Hey here you go, I'm sure this two should work, just the first one should be all you need.

disable htc sense first to make sure nothing goes wrong :P

install the "CMYLXGOs.Rhodium.SMS.App-Disable.cab"
do a soft reset. reenable the sense and look to see if the htc messenger is there once more if yes, then install the zenyee cab and softreset once more than it should be completely gone.

I tried both as you described and nothing changed. Any other suggestions?
Old 04-06-2010, 04:07 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Kitchen is corrupt, so im taking this chance to optimize some things. which really means im beating it into submission.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 04:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Kitchen is corrupt, so im taking this chance to optimize some things. which really means im beating it into submission.
Thank God... we thought you were drunk in a gutter somewhere, we haven't seen or heard from you in ages!!
Old 04-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X
X, thanks for the update and thats goodnews you are taking this masterpiece to a new level.
Old 04-06-2010, 05:24 PM
@Febby or @iFebby
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: T-Mobile

CaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on repCaliBoyPhillip is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to CaliBoyPhillip Send a message via Skype™ to CaliBoyPhillip

I'm sorry it did not work for you guys... those cabs use to work for me on sense 2.5.... I guess it doesn't work anymore. Sorry! I'll see what i can find
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 06:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Rogers (GSM)

boldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboldaslove is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Bluetooth suddenly dead?? It keeps showing up now as a white icon on taskbar (w/bluetooth logo), and it won't connect to my headset, nor pair it. Have turned it on/off several times as well as soft reset, no go I hope I don't have to reflash...
Old 04-06-2010, 06:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/ TP1

pimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on reppimpol10 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It's weird when I install Mr.X's Personal Dusk Clock With Array my wallpaper doesn't work? The wallpaper looks stretch with it, without it ,looks fine
Old 04-06-2010, 06:54 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingmedic View Post
How's that work Flyers? I've got mymobiler on my home pc and connect via usb. How does this cab work from the phone and not the pc itself?

Thanks much bro!!!

You just install the cab and input the address from the phone into your pc browser....it wil show the adress when you open the app...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-06-2010, 07:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
You just install the cab and input the address from the phone into your pc browser....it wil show the adress when you open the app...
Does wifi have to be connected to it to do that, or can it work right through the data connection? I couldn't get it to connect just entering the IP address from the phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development