View Single Post
Old 03-17-2010, 05:05 PM
dapbmonkey4u
I break things, for fun.

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: [ROM] [03-05-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

I agree with you about not needing two of the same. Is there anywa you or CMYLXGO could skin the clock for the glow series? I feel that would tie everything together nd look like a COMLPETE custom with nothing really skined from the shipped OS. If not whatever, thanks for all the hardwork. Can't wait for a 6.5.x edition. I have been having a lot of lock ups with Impact and EnergyRom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
Dont need start and X buttons as we have hardware buttons for that right at the bottom of the device. So they are hidden. no need for 2 of each button in the same location